There may be trouble ahead...

Guest Dutchy
I don't know if you have seen the movie The Evil Dead 2...at the end of it, the hero, being sucked into the vortex of evil, cries out 'how do you make it stop????'

Make Evil Dead 3!!! lol

Wait a minute, that's where we are.

The SPL are not fit and proper for the job of running the top flight. They've been talking like politicians and promising this and that for years now.

Can anyone remember this issue being investigated by Ernie Walker, after he retired, a German and a Frenchman. Maybe you can remember it, but after spending a fortune on a talking shop, I never remember any conclusions being published.

Incompetant officials leads to incompetant organizations.

Enough is enough!

All happening today.

1. New bid(s) in for club

2. SFL to consider media rights later today

3. Depending on that outcome, I'm hearing SPL reinstatement may be on the cards

4. SFL and SPL relations at an all-time low.

Boom! :drum:

surely that's just a threat to the sfl though.

Don't know what say we will have in anything, but I do not believe for a minute we will be back in the SPL this season. Right now I do not want to be within a mile of any of the dishonourable SPL clubs

Don't know what say we will have in anything, but I do not believe for a minute we will be back in the SPL this season. Right now I do not want to be within a mile of any of the dishonourable SPL clubs

We can't afford to be back in the SPL this season purely on footballing terms,we don't have a team and would be regularly beaten even by the diddly clubs,we would only be there to keep their shitty league alive. Fuck the SPL