Joint statement from SFA, SPL, SFL & RFC

Guest Bluenose80
Funny how everyone in that statement talks about getting on with football.. oh wait.. not Doncaster.. he now wants to focus on the EBT investigation.

Do your job & sort your own league out you bellend.

He's only doing as Liewell is instructing him we all know its Celtic behind this.

Is it possible CG knows they have nothing concrete in regards to the EBTs? By allowing(bluffing)them to re-visit the issue later on, but agreeing on all other points, thus attaining our membership, has CG done a number on them?

Or am I just clutching at straws? Only time will tell I suppose. WATR.

Is it possible CG knows they have nothing concrete in regards to the EBTs? By allowing(bluffing)them to re-visit the issue later on, but agreeing on all other points, thus attaining our membership, has CG done a number on them?

Or am I just clutching at straws? Only time will tell I suppose. WATR.

will the need anything concrete?

I'd hazard a guess that he is thinking of legal action if we receive sanctions. Remember they were pushing for us to accept without appeal any decisions regarding EBT's. Tonights announcement says the SPL are reserving the right to investigate the EBT's. It didn't say we waived our right to appeal.

Massive point everyone seems to be missing IMO.

I would take that as a victory, however small.

I'd hazard a guess that he is thinking of legal action if we receive sanctions. Remember they were pushing for us to accept without appeal any decisions regarding EBT's. Tonights announcement says the SPL are reserving the right to investigate the EBT's. It didn't say we waived our right to appeal.

Massive point everyone seems to be missing IMO.

I would take that as a victory, however small.

I don't think it is small. Quite significant in actual fact.

I don't think it is small. Quite significant in actual fact.

I agree, but the general consensus (mainly twitter) are suggesting that Green has given in to the SPL so we can play football. I don't think he has at all. I'm of the opinion that he pushed them to the limit & after that statement I'm convinced Green came out on top.

Edited by Ergatrude