Just read this letter posted on Twitter.

http://rangersfightback.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/an-open-letter-to-f-c-copenhagen/

I think we should consider doing more of this.

There will be far reaching implications for the SFA should titles be removed and I think it's our duty to remind them just what they will be buying in to.

The Copenhagen tie is only one instance. Potentially, there could be hundreds of Clubs and businesses who may want to re-visit any losses they incurred during our "EBT" period which the SFA are looking at.

I think there is plenty scope to attack the SFA without having to go head to head with them.

They have the smell of our blood in their nostrils and we need to fight back in any way possible.

I like the idea but with regards to the money Copenhagen 'missed out on', there's no way the SPL/SFA would take responsibility of them missing out on those monies. In fact they'd probably try and make us pay.

I don't like this one little bit and I don't see what is hoped to be achieved by this. It is a bit like turkeys voting for Christams. I am not comfortable with this tactic. To me it seems like something our enemies will be plotting as we speak.

I am not comfortable with this tactic. To me it seems like something our enemies will be plotting as we speak.

That was my first impression too. I was wondering if it was actually our own fans behind it or if it was maybe one of the loony brigade.

Don't like it either.

May be wrong, but "baring" as opposed to "bearing" may be a giveaway.

There have been some earlier posts on solidarity amongst the fan groups and I mentioned that a single voice would be of benefit.

I think it might be useful to put out to all the fan groups and forums that we should concentrate on approved and agreed actions for the foreseeable future (that being said, I unilaterally sent an email to SKY and ESPN this morning - pot/kettle!)

More than ever, we need a single point of contact and a single source for the information we put out.

We should make everyone aware that anything outwith that is not sanctioned by the greater Rangers support.

I think the intention of such a letter was to run it under the SFA's nose to give them something for consideration and not to actually suggest Clubs go knocking on the SFA's door. At least I think this is the case.

What are the entire implications of those titles being taken?

Will they be awarded to the runner up? I wonder who that could be Mr. Lawell, I'll bet he'll say the thought never crossed his mind.

Will they want the return of winners' cash? Will they demand we remove all displays of having won such titles?

Will they ask us to recall all the medals won in the period?

Where's it going to stop?

We've been sleepwalking for years and have let the tims gain a huge advantage by way of infiltrating and manipulating the media, politicos etc.

6 months down the line and where are we - still waiting for those nomark clowns at the SFA/SPL to behave in a half decent way.

They're stupid, they're irrelevant, they're vindictive, and, they're doing it with full collaboration of the most insidious football club which has ever existed.

If it were the tims who were in our position, they would be holding fundraising rallies in Dublin and New York by now. They would also be turning up on officials doorsteps and letting them know what was to happen. They would be on every TV channel pleading their case.

Now I'm not advocating tim-like behaviour but if we don't go on the offensive , we will be forever fending them off on one issue or another.

This could either be our last stand, or our biggest and best ever success. But, it will only happen by everyone doing their bit.

I like the "concerned football fan" bit. They don't even have the courage of their convictions. But I do agree that the pond scrapings are far more proactive in these matters than we are. Apathy seems to be our byword.

Whatever the outcome of the SPL EBT Kangaroo Court ( run by Celtic's lawyers Harper McLeod) we simply do not recognise its findings. Ignore them. They had no bearing on results achieved on the pitch. They know that but cannot accept that. It's in their DNA.

Regards this tosh we had players we couldn't afford during this era? Neither could Celtic then. They had £30million debts when O'Neil left in 2005. Could they afford their players and we couldn't ?

One of the companies which runs Celtic today (in their complex corporate structure Charles Green was talking about today) is currently £23m in debt. Talk about people in glasshouses 'n' all that?