A big thankyou to Mr Green and Co

Well said that man!!!

I hope Charles knows that there is a element, and I would say large element of Gers fans happy with him.

I read the other week he hadnt been out in glasgow for a meal and only stayed in his flat until a group of weegie ladies persuaded him to join them....not enough of that IMO.

The only time I was doubtful about Green was about the McCoist Sacking scenario, but once again the papers tried to split the Rangers support.

Gersnet should send Charles a letter for all those who wish to be included.

Aside from that....Thank you to Super Ally also! I'd quite possibly sleep with him right now although there would have to be a couple of Sue Barkers in on the arrangement and be in between.

Pre-emptive Warning! Heads will roll if you guys turn this into another bickering match!! :smokin:

Have to admit that was my first rection when I saw this post. Just like to add I agree with the OP though. Time to get behind Green and Co and get the team back up where we belong

Pre-emptive Warning! Heads will roll if you guys turn this into another bickering match!! :smokin:

Cant see how anybody could could turn this thread any other way than a thank you mate. It's all about football now, other people can waste there time if they want but just football for me from now on.

I agree, I hope we can all get back to talking about Rangers the Football Club.

I think Charles Green has a difficult job just now but he has performed admirably bar 1 or 2 things. He hasn't done anything that would suggest we can't trust him and I thank him for saving Rangers and getting us back on track slowly but surely heres to the future!!!!