Leggat is a bitter bitter man

Any spin on it as long as you can criticise Green. You would be criticising him for not saying it, if he hadn't said anything.

hardly.

fwiw I don't agree with green or leggo here but Mr green did rather leave himself wide open.

what I will say is his last couple of statements have been pretty clever and if he still about in a few years liewwell may have met his match.

I followed a Google news link earlier today and found myself on some open Celtic forum. The posts on there read exactly like Leggat's piece, all bitterness and hatred. You can understand the mhankies' loathing and fear of Green but what's Leggo's excuse?

And Green's use of the word bigot was masterly. Just look how many people he's upset with one little word. Very cleve.

I'm a Leggo reader i usually like his stuff. But he has made his point on Green, time to give him a rest, let the support make up their own minds now and concentrate on our real enemies. The SPL, SFA, Liewell, Rhegan, Doncaster et all. That's when Leggo is at his best imo.

or perhaps he worried.

I listened to andy Cameron on Saturday. he was asked if c whyte was still involved and immediately said "definately"

then in Sunday I see he's in the directors box 3 rows back from green.

I think you need to realise their are people out there genuinely concerned. they might well be wrong but they are genuinely concerned.

amazed andys got time to attend what with his gigs at parkhead .

amazed andys got time to attend what with his gigs at parkhead .

he did a pretty good job defending us. very good if you allow for the fact he was outgunned 3 to 1 on the show.

few small slip ups in his argument but even got Cowan to agree rangers were the same team they have always been.

Guest Bluenose80
or perhaps he worried.

I listened to andy Cameron on Saturday. he was asked if c whyte was still involved and immediately said "definately"

then in Sunday I see he's in the directors box 3 rows back from green.

I think you need to realise their are people out there genuinely bitter. they might well be wrong but they are genuinely bitter.

Fixed that for you

well if he wanted everyone to just get on with the football that was a foolish comment. its being talked about everywhere.

All part of the master plan GS, Green is a very smart man,and any statement he makes to the media is all part of the eventual outcome

of that plan. Have faith.