Sort out the midfield please Ally

the defence wasn't great 2day but the lack of creativity was a big worry for me. Are we intending to sign any wide players or just punt the ball up the middle ?

If we want to use Kyle properly we need someone who can get to the bye-line and get decent crosses into the box for him

nothing to do with just todays game all last season he did not look like he cared and that attitude just wont do i think its time he was replaced .

I don't know him personally but the one thing I would never say about Durrant is that he does not care about Rangers, I hope he stays.

fixed overnight? they took over a cracking squad and good team form walter and have been given over a year to rip all hsi good work apart. what if those fans criticising are right? is that not a possibility? this journey shouldnt be hard, people need to stop saying it will be, the lie may just stick.

So we never had any problems last season when he was manager? I love/d Walter but the football he played the last few seasons and probably more was mainly poor to watch but it did get results. We were doing well last season under Ally and our coaches until our of the field problems started with Whyte and if we didn't have these problems I believe we would've won the league. We are in division 3 with a new team, new players and young players playing for the first time, we've lost all our best players and good youngsters as well but we will get better, but to say it shouldn't be hard I just don't get it, how much harder do you want it? Fans who expect top notch football in div 3 and for us to win every game easy are not right in the head IMO.

So we never had any problems last season when he was manager? I love/d Walter but the football he played the last few seasons and probably more was mainly poor to watch but it did get results. We were doing well last season under Ally and our coaches until our of the field problems started with Whyte and if we didn't have these problems I believe we would've won the league. We are in division 3 with a new team, new players and young players playing for the first time, we've lost all our best players and good youngsters as well but we will get better, but to say it shouldn't be hard I just don't get it, how much harder do you want it? Fans who expect top notch football in div 3 and for us to win every game easy are not right in the head IMO.

we had plenty problems on the park under ally last year, we were a shambles then too. the football under walter was diabolical but it was winning football and he hd build a very strong squad despite the bank taking control of the club. we were nto doing well, we were out of 3 competitions before september. our good leage place was a result of celtic having a very poor start which they fixed quickly. we were never going to win the league under ally. i am saying we can do better, much better and after hearing allys post match interview thankfully he agrees with me. hopefully the players get the message too.

Guest Bluenose80
fixed overnight? they took over a cracking squad and good team form walter and have been given over a year to rip all hsi good work apart. what if those fans criticising are right? is that not a possibility? this journey shouldnt be hard, people need to stop saying it will be, the lie may just stick.

I think that's a wee bit harsh most of that squad has walked out on us and whats left is the fringe men and guys almost over the hill. There will be some tough games but there is no excuse for the lack of effort of some players on the pitch today and the lack of the coaching team doing anything about it.