Sort out the midfield please Ally

but he didn't did he :) some other players underachieving did not help either, the impostor Webster, James Beattie, selling Kenny Miller.......

a lot of our fans liked him and I thought he did OK given the media pressure he was under and shite they wrote and said about him all the time, and other players wanting to make a name for themselves against him etc

he was hated up here by everyone expect us, well most of us :sneaky:

no he was dropped and replaced with wylde. which is my whole point.

getting diouf was a bad idea so is getting any loan players.

In your opinion.

We really need players now, we are not in a great financial state, we can't reply on youngsters to play every week until we are back in the back in the SPL.

I don't think it's a bad idea getting loans in but that's just my opinion all you keep saying is it will hold back younger players but nothing else to back that up. Do we have a stack of young players good enough and ready to play for the first team every week for the next 3 or 4 seasons, I don't think so unless you know different?

we would be better prepared right now if Perry had played over Bartley. McKay over diouf or Weiss.

yes we have good players in the wings.

Mckay over Weiss or Diouf , what when he was 15 , the boys only 17

we would be better prepared right now if Perry had played over Bartley. McKay over diouf or Weiss.

yes we have good players in the wings.

easy to say now but i do agree actually, but it hasn't happened so we need to get on with things . I don't think McKay or any other youngsters would've been anywhere near Weiss's level and still isn't, he has a while to go and hopefully keeps improving but he can't be expected to play every game just now as he's just in the first team. I still don't believe we can reply on young players playing every week for us nor do we have enough of them at present but that's just my opinion. i think we'll need to agree to disagree on this :)