Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

of course we will but that's not good enough.

the sooner we appoint a manager that improves players. gets the best out of players and plays attractive football the better.

if allys not capable of that he should walk.

It's beyond attractive football though. We don't play anything resembling basic football and this hasn't really been the case since 02/03.

he has to go. completely clueless. long over due. i do not want to end up disliking him because he cannot see the most obvious of failings in himself and his team. it is now making me angry. it is so embarassing.

Edited by kuznetsov

It's beyond attractive football though. We don't play anything resembling basic football and this hasn't really been the case since 02/03.

eck played good football as did Walter in large spells. both also understood how to play on the break.

this is a bit different. mostly because both eck and Walter could get the very best out of players.

Won trophies in Scotland, hardly the greatest of challenges. Complete disaster in Europe bar 2 seasons

Of course, but end of the day he was still doing the bread and butter job set to him.

Ally is having us struggle in a part time league, I don't believe Walter for all his faults would have had as poor a start to the season as this.

eck played good football as did Walter in large spells. both also understood how to play on the break.

this is a bit different. mostly because both eck and Walter could get the very best out of players.

McLeish is an unemployed loser that signed about 50 shite players that got paid off. He only played good football in the first 18 months when he had Advocaats team