Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

We will still win the league by 20 points no matter who the manager is. I will admit the football is dire though.

of course we will but that's not good enough.

the sooner we appoint a manager that improves players. gets the best out of players and plays attractive football the better.

if allys not capable of that he should walk.

I could think of a few more names for McCoist right now and they wouldn't begin with J! Annan Athletic FFS! Yet to win an away game in the 3rd division... joke isn't the word. As for winning the League by 20 points - give me a break... at this rate we won't make the play offs never mind win the League

On Rangers forums I am frequently derided for my belief that football should be played a certain way. Apparently the only thing that matters is results. The only problem with that is in the long term you'll end up with egg on your face.

It's a bit rich though that certain people are getting on Ally's back while they were happy to cheer the shite football Walter had us playing.

This has been a long time coming.

On Rangers forums I am frequently derided for my belief that football should be played a certain way. Apparently the only thing that matters is results. The only problem with that is in the long term you'll end up with egg on your face.

It's a bit rich though that certain people are getting on Ally's back while they were happy to cheer the shite football Walter had us playing

Walter got plenty of stick, it was a fine line since he actually won trophies.

But Ally doesn't seem capable of playing football OR getting results.