Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I said after what "he" had to go through, because we're not discussing whether you or I deserve the benefit of the doubt.

As for being shamed? United stuck with their last manager after being shamed 7:0 at Ibrox. We've had disappointing performances and results this season but we've not been shamed.

we cannot afford to treat our current state with sentiment. football is a ruthless business and no one man is greater than our club. ally mccoist has made our club a complete laughing stock. no one can argue that. we are a joke figure right now.

we are not united. try not to confuse their expectations with ours. we have been shamed a few times under ally in fact. pumped at home by inverness, a defeat by scotlands smallest and weakest club, a capitulation today, several dropped points in the part time 3rd division, qos, malmo, maribor and falkirk cup exits, all shameful defeats. all connected by the very same mistakes we get every week which we get away with them most weeks in the 3rd division.

he is not upto it and the quicker our fans accept that the better for all.

we cannot afford to treat our current state with sentiment. football is a ruthless business and no one man is greater than our club. ally mccoist has made our club a complete laughing stock. no one can argue that. we are a joke figure right now.

we are not united. try not to confuse their expectations with ours. we have been shamed a few times under ally in fact. pumped at home by inverness, a defeat by scotlands smallest and weakest club, a capitulation today, several dropped points in the part time 3rd division, qos, malmo, maribor and falkirk cup exits, all shameful defeats. all connected by the very same mistakes we get every week which we get away with them most weeks in the 3rd division.

he is not upto it and the quicker our fans accept that the better for all.

By your standards Celtic have also been shamed by cup exits to Ross County, Kilmarnock and St Mirren recently, but you don't seem to consider them a laughing stock.

My patience with Ally isn't limitless, I just think it's too early to write him off.

On simply football matters Ally's record is not too good. He held a massive 15 point lead in the SPL and lost it albeit we got rid of good players due to financial circumstances.

Our displays in Europe were abysmal too.

After that lot I was wondering if it was just inexperience as a manager, but after half of this season I still have my doubts.

We all need to see how the remainder of the season plays out before we can reach any considered decision, but for now I am on the fence.

By your standards Celtic have also been shamed by cup exits to Ross County, Kilmarnock and St Mirren recently, but you don't seem to consider them a laughing stock.

My patience with Ally isn't limitless, I just think it's too early to write him off.

He's been nearly 2 years as Rangers Manager. How much longer will you give him ? The results & performances simply haven't been good enough.

He's been nearly 2 years as Rangers Manager. How much longer will you give him ? The results & performances simply haven't been good enough.

The club going into financial meltdown last year makes it unfair to judge him on most of last season, so as long as we win the league this year, I'd allow him to recruit players for next season.

i am not interested in them. but now that you bring them up, sure they have had a few stinkers though none as bad as ours but inbetween that, they have won a cup, a league title and won several matches in europe. there is no comparison to be made sadly.

i don think its too early, in fact i think he is very lucky to still be in a job. his time in charge has been a complete shambles. from start to now. he has made us a complete laughing stock.

The club going into financial meltdown last year makes it unfair to judge him on most of last season, so as long as we win the league this year, I'd allow him to recruit players for next season.

not true. maybe unfair to judge for the last 4 or 5 months but from june to february. it is more than fair to judge and it was abysmal. he took over a double winning squad and managed to make them look like they had never played together before.