Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

jobs for the boys rab. thats how it works at rangers.

CG needs to set higher performance targets for the management & coaching staff at the club. If they can't achieve those targets they must go.

if & when the team manager's job becomes vacant can we have a proper application process for it as is the norm. in the real world other than simply handing it to someone

CG needs to set higher performance targets for the management & coaching staff at the club. If they can't achieve those targets they must go.

if & when the team manager's job becomes vacant can we have a proper application process for it as is the norm. in the real world other than simply handing it to someone

i am not sure he will really be bothered tbh. his salary doubles i am sure with promotion from this league which was a given anyway. some targets, eh? talk of him being here till he retires, yes, after we have made him a multi multi millionaire! :(

i am not sure he will really be bothered tbh. his salary doubles i am sure with promotion from this league which was a given anyway. some targets, eh? talk of him being here till he retires, yes, after we have made him a multi multi millionaire! :(

Promotion to the top flight actually.

At 70 the money will be about passing onto his kids as much as anything. But he puts the graft in and if he considered replacing Ally once he could do so again.

At 70 the money will be about passing onto his kids as much as anything. But he puts the graft in and if he considered replacing Ally once he could do so again.

does he not get a bonus for us winning the 3rd division?

i really hope you are right mate.

Read the prospectus and you'll see that it's not for promotion to the top flight rather it's for leaving the SFL.

He'll leave the building long before he's 70, he's certainly not scared to put in the hours and if he has the balls to sack McCoist and his cohorts then he'll go up in my estimation.

neil lennon is also a rookie and younger than ally, he hasnt done too badly for being a "rooky"!

The wee bigot's been managing them for twice as long as Ally and hasn't had any of the turmoil our club's been through to deal with! Not only that, but he's had three years in the hot seat over there and still hasn't got them playing consistent in any way shape or form. His players turn up and play well when it suits them. They defend for their lives against big clubs in Europe just like we did and have got some good results, but then they play poorly the next week against a relatively poor Scottish team. They're bloody lucky Arbroath didn't put them out of the Scottish Cup!!

Read the prospectus and you'll see that it's not for promotion to the top flight rather it's for leaving the SFL.

He'll leave the building long before he's 70, he's certainly not scared to put in the hours and if he has the balls to sack McCoist and his cohorts then he'll go up in my estimation.

Well that's how we leave the SFL pending reconstruction or moves elsewhere.

Only going by what he's said, may not turn out to be true of course.

The wee bigot's been managing them for twice as long as Ally and hasn't had any of the turmoil our club's been through to deal with! Not only that, but he's had three years in the hot seat over there and still hasn't got them playing consistent in any way shape or form. His players turn up and play well when it suits them. They defend for their lives against big clubs in Europe just like we did and have got some good results, but then they play poorly the next week against a relatively poor Scottish team. They're bloody lucky Arbroath didn't put them out of the Scottish Cup!!

i love a bit of bitterness. :D as much as it kills me to say it i would rather have him as manager than ally and i would much rather have their scouts than ours. :(

i love a bit of bitterness. :D as much as it kills me to say it i would rather have him as manager than ally and i would much rather have their scouts than ours. :(

I don't know who their scouts are, but I can't believe a Rangers fan would rather have TLB managing us than Ally, that's just not on. Poor show kuznetsov! :td:

It's their scouting system compared to ours which is a big concern. Ours isn't a patch on theirs. I said earlier CG must set performance targets. Here is one area we definitely must improve beyond recognition.