Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Argueably our fans need to take some responsibility, Green was on the verge of dismissing McCoist in June but fan reaction stopped it.

dismissing him in june would have been wrong.

infact even now i think he just about deserves the rest of the season to see if he can get it right.

Edited by the gunslinger

dismissing him in june would have been wrong.

infact even now i think he just about deserves the rest of the season to see if he can get it right.

winning this league is not getting it right though. the damage is already done. week by week we paper over more cracks, sometimes we cant even do that. people are running out of excuses for him now.

winning this league is not getting it right though. the damage is already done. week by week we paper over more cracks, sometimes we cant even do that. people are running out of excuses for him now.

indeed it isnt. i dont mean winning the league i mean getting the playes playing to top form and in an attractive manor for a sustained period.

indeed it isnt. i dont mean winning the league i mean getting the playes playing to top form and in an attractive manor for a sustained period.

but we know that isnt going to happen mate. as you rightly said months ago, we have wasted a full year here under him.