Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

He could buy himself a failure or two if it seemed that the side was heading in the right direction instead of playing in a style not too dissimilar to the dirge served up more often than not by Big Eck's and Walter's sides. Namely, uninspiring, boring football with no excitement or zest.

I've been going to Ibrox since the 80's and can't be arsed with more of the same shite.

ENTERTAIN ME RANGERS!!!!

He doesnt get judged just on results, he gets judged on performances and decision making such as tactics / formations and also if there is overall progression.

If that's the case he's a failure already!

If that's the case he's a failure already!

Unfortunately I have to agree. I would even take a stand for him and say he might be experimenting with tactics and formations since we are up by a margin, but it's been chaos since game one.

• 3 weeks later...

season book holders now not bothering turning up. fans booing. part time teams fancying their chances against us, even at ibrox. our team cant string 2 passes together. we play with one man up front. we make the same mistakes every week. we play players out of position. we sign players we know are not good enough. we overpay average players. the list goes on and on.

welcome to ally mccoists rangers!

sick of it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm not sure theirs anything wrong with one up front especially with 3 attacking players behind that.

i believe the problem is with motivation and coaching.

that lone striker needs service, help and support though and we dont give him any of that, whoever it is being asked to tackle 4 defenders themselves. sandazas game isnt suited to playing up there himself either. some strikers can play it, some cant. he cant.

our midfield all season has been a complete shambles. poorly assembled and poorly picked.