Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

i dont want to hear it tbh, it will just be more deflective rubbish with alot of hot air and no substance. i have no interest in getting behind this management team rab, whilst ally and his pals are in charge my money and my families money will be staying in our pockets.

everyone can see Ally's not up to the job. CG is a businessman. He must realise people will not continue to pay money to watch this drivel. That will affect the business & he'll have to take action.Personally I'd prefer a foreign manager (Paolo Sergio? Dan Petrescu?) with Scottishcoaches but that's for another day.

Given the fact we were about to be given a transfer embargo last august it was imperative Ally got the right players in to see him thro' to the end of it. He didn't & now we're paying for it big style. We're hopelessly short at CB & MF. Last august we were signing players who were available rather than what we needed i.e. CB & MF

Edited by RANGERRAB

far too easy to say that now. you may have guessed at the time after believing dheclans nonsense.

but ally didnt. unless he is a liar which i dont believe he is. i dont believe the players thought it would happen at all.

i knew through p murray and d park. i told people we were going into admin. i knew about the youths getting deals before they turned 16 and could actually sign them. i told people that.

i find it very hard to believe super didnt know. especially if traynor did.

i knew through p murray and d park. i told people we were going into admin. i knew about the youths getting deals before they turned 16 and could actually sign them. i told people that.

so do i but he swears he never. traynor was just a typical journo back then and park and murray were not friends of whyte, where they? scaremongering was their game. as it was bombers this year!

Edited by kuznetsov

everyone can see Ally's not up to the job. CG is a businessman. He must realise people will not pay money to watch this drivel. That will affect the business & he'll have to take action.Personally I'd prefer a foreign manager (Paolo Sergio? Dan Petrescu?) with Scottishcoaches but that's for another day.

Given the fact we were about to be given a transfer embargo last august it was imperative Ally got the right players in to see him thro' to the end of it. He didn't & now we're paying for it big style. We're hopelessly short at CB & MF. Last august we were signing players who were available rather than what we needed i.e. CB & MF

i just want a proper manager, i am not fussy where he comes from. one who knows how to organise his team and motivate his players. the most basic of management skills ally lacks. that will do for starters. i have never saw a rangers team so unorganised or disinterested. organising a team costs nothing, motivating players costs nothing. budgets dont come into the basics. we are a mess.

the transfer dealings since he took over have been nothing short of shambolic. his scouts and his coaches are failing him every bit as he is failing us.

Fuck this Admin shit who the fuck cares its in the past and gone.

I've just watched the single most utter capitulation in the history of Rangers, its a bloody disgrace and people should be picking up their jotters as we speak.

its time to see how much the board really care about their investment.

the manager had absolutely no idea what was about to happen until the very day it did happen in february. as he didnt know, i doubt his players did either. in any case, this is all a side show to deflect from the realities of a failing management team. its just another poor excuse.

I'm sorry mate, but you're very fond of saying things "simply aren't true" when you actually mean you don't agree. I referred to factual events, all of which had me very worried about the future of the Club at the time.

Anyway, I've given my reasons for thinking that Ally deserves the benefit of the doubt for the time being. You don't think they are valid, which is ok with me.

I'm sorry mate, but you're very fond of saying things "simply aren't true" when you actually mean you don't agree. I referred to factual events, all of which had me very worried about the future of the Club at the time.

Anyway, I've given my reasons for thinking that Ally deserves the benefit of the doubt for the time being. You don't think they are valid, which is ok with me.

agreeing to disagree is fair enough crawford. :thup:

Are the likes of McCoist and Jardine lying then when they said they had no idea what Whyte was up to?