Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Im getting worried that McCoist is taking this league for granted and that because we have better players on paper it will get us through games. 2nd away league match and 2nd time he is standing on the touchline looking a bit lost.

Bring in an experienced assistant ASAP. And if thats Davies then so be it

What has he actually achieved as a manager ? Serious question.

we are not needing jose morinho or pep guardiola just a manager who can organise teams and have them playing football, billy can do both, with ease. we cannot attract successful managers. we need to be clever with our recruitment unlike the signings of sandaza, kyle etc and the appointments of ally and his pals.

Im getting worried that McCoist is taking this league for granted and that because we have better players on paper it will get us through games. 2nd away league match and 2nd time he is standing on the touchline looking a bit lost.

Bring in an experienced assistant ASAP. And if thats Davies then so be it

bring in an asst to help ally? what are we paying mcdowall and durrant for? why not just appoint a manger who knows what they are doing? much easier.

bring in an asst to help ally? what are we paying mcdowall and durrant for? why not just appoint a manger who knows what they are doing? much easier.

Because I cant see Ally getting the boot unless these results continue for at least another 4 away games. Bringing in someone with tactical knowledge to advise him seems the most likely scenario.

we are not needing jose morinho or pep guardiola just a manager who can organise teams and have them playing football, billy can do both, with ease. we cannot attract successful managers. we need to be clever with our recruitment unlike the signings of sandaza, kyle etc and the appointments of ally and his pals.

Dont get me wrong, I suspect that Auchenhowie is being treated more like a comedy club than a training facility. So long as the boys laugh at the jokes then all is good.

Billy Davies may not be a bad shout but I would also like to see someone like Derek McInnes being brought in. You are quite correct that we dont need a Pep or Jose (I doubt even those guys could get this mob looking like footballers) but the time must be edging ever closer for Ally - he is still working on the "dont do walking away" show which enhanced his legend status, but you can only live off that for so long before it erodes - and it must be eroding swiftly already.

I am not saying I wouldnt take Billy Davies, but ther are certainly other options out there who would be as good as him.

Derek McInnes could be the man in 3 years time. He wouldnt leave the Championship where he has started the season off well.

Davies is an obvious choice but Id be looking at asking Kevin Keegan to maybe come in and help out. He knows how to get the ball down and play attacking quick football.