Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

and a blind faith "i dont care it will be alright" section too?

There is no blind faith, if you actually look. But quite a few of those who are of the anti-Ally faction are quick to call those who are not blind-faithers. It is not all black and those who don't see it this way are not by default all-whites. You can sure dislike McCoist or question his abilities, but there's no need to look for a call for a crusade with each bad game an each bad result.

There is no blind faith, if you actually look. But quite a few of those who are of the anti-Ally faction are quick to call those who are not blind-faithers. It is not all black and those who don't see it this way are not by default all-whites. You can sure dislike McCoist or question his abilities, but there's no need to look for a call for a crusade with each bad game an each bad result.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

I've seen super play midfield many times he was a good passer good on the ball with a good touch. good pace as well.

the notion he couldn't play was a tarrier myth.

And he was exceptional at winning penalties, sucking defenders in to bring him down.

I've seen super play midfield many times he was a good passer good on the ball with a good touch. good pace as well.

the notion he couldn't play was a tarrier myth.

Don't remember him playing midfield but maybe before my time. He was like Flippo Inzaghi, of little use outside the box but a predator inside it.