Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Guest Bluenose80
Agree to disagree. I read it completeley differently.

The point I was trying to make and tried to clear up in #81 was that most of Ally's signing are a short term fix and not evidence of the forward planning which we need at this time. I am not saying play a full team of under 19's which would be crazy but they should be the emphasis of our team because they can learn at the lower level and have a few years experience behind them when we reach the top level again.

Okay craig, we sit fourth in the table after just 3 games, if we're not top after the next three then we really can't put up with it anymore.

I'm prepared to wait (I hope!)

we will be even under ally we will be.

The point I was trying to make and tried to clear up in #81 was that most of Ally's signing are a short term fix and not evidence of the forward planning which we need at this time. I am not saying play a full team of under 19's which would be crazy but they should be the emphasis of our team because they can learn at the lower level and have a few years experience behind them when we reach the top level again.

I agree to be honest....

we sit fourth in the table after just 3 games, if we're not top after the next three then we really can't put up with it anymore.

I'm prepared to wait (I hope!)

That makes absolutely no sense 54. We could win our next 3 league games and still not be top if one or more of the teams above us win their 3 games as well.

All the troubles of the past months seem to have been made an excuse for our present predicament.

We as one wanted 3rd Division football this year for our new adventures and the gleeful steamrollering of the might of the dross which is Scottish football it seemed a good idea at the time.

Now we find ourselves 'struggling' to get a result. When Brooks Mileson took over Gretna back in 2005 he thundered his way through the leagues. Why can't we not do that?

We are bigger than the defunct Gretna, yet can't match their easy Div 3 slaughtering of the meek.

Why are we so shite? Why are we making excuses for those in charge? I'm f**king fed up with what's on display.