Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/gretna/2004-2005/results

we've already matched them for draws. 2 defeats and 2 draws all season they had.

Nobody seen Gretna coming, they were a new team from non league and were not expected to steam roller the SFL. Our situation is different , we are The Rangers, the most successful club in history. Every club in the SFL has us in their sights, players are fired up for the biggest game of their lifes.

Gretna never had that hurdle to overcome, your a clever man and I'm sure you will accept that Gretna would not have been facing 'cup finals ' every away match. These games away from home against highly motivated players have just come too early, we are in a transitional period and our 'new team' needs time to settle and gel.

When the transfer window closes we should start to settle, better performance and consistency should come with that. I think in the next few weeks things will start to look better on the park for us.

Nobody seen Gretna coming, they were a new team from non league and were not expected to steam roller the SFL. Our situation is different , we are The Rangers, the most successful club in history. Every club in the SFL has us in their sights, players are fired up for the biggest game of their lifes.

Gretna never had that hurdle to overcome, your a clever man and I'm sure you will accept that Gretna would not have been facing 'cup finals ' every away match. These games away from home against highly motivated players have just come too early, we are in a transitional period and our 'new team' needs time to settle and gel.

When the transfer window closes we should start to settle, better performance and consistency should come with that. I think in the next few weeks things will start to look better on the park for us.

Excuses are getting thinner and thinner mate, and will continue so for as long as Rangers keep dropping points. We should be walking this. No excuses.

Edited by 54andcounting

they tore up the second half of the season even more and indeed the second division.

we should be winning every game by at least 4 clear goals anything less is serious underperforming.

how many internationals did Gretna have?