Sky Viewing Figures

sky viewing figures from as far back as the early 90's has always had rangers right at the top even amongs englands top teams. celtic are nowhere near us in terms of sky viewing interest which is why it is strange to hear them bragging about global branding and being the biggest club in britain bla bla bla. the facts prove otherwise.

Turned on the TV last night and Sportscene was on. It was at that moment I realised I didn't know any of the SPL scores from the weekend, I also realised I didn't care either.

More worryingly I thought the Hearts top looked okay (made by Adidas too!), even more worrying Hibs have got a darker, sort of British Racing green shade thing going on this season and it's not repulsive. No really, don't ban me, it's not. I mean it's still Hibs with the silly sleeves and the shit players but the shade of green is, well, different. Aberdeen have white shorts for some reason, they look like a works team who got a deal on non-matching strips, it's pathetic. I should take this to the Ashley thread, shouldn't I.

In the very old days before they copied L'pool, Aberdeen's strip was red shirt, white shorts and red socks with white tops an' muckle great tacketty boots.

Haven't seen the hibbees but dark green is fine. Saw the tims by accident on the News. Hoops looked a bit retro. Was Bobby Evans playing for them again?

I have managed to dodge all information on the SPL. I have no idea who plays who or what any scores are or were. Maybe we can ban the Jim Whyte sky link coming automatically into the footie section so as we don't give them hits.