Stevie Naismith comment...

Maybe this was an exception, however he was tweeting about the guy next to him hitting terrible shots.

my mate in work said mckay has said something on twitter about finishing training before 12 and being on his way home for a hair cut or something. :S:( WTF! this is a kid with a certain amount of potential with a world class work place and he is not interested in putting in some extra work to improve himself. it kind of seems to be the attitude of rangers players. i have heard similar about other players, young scottish players! its is sickening, if it was me the groundsman would have to drag me out of there every day!

"Lee McCulloch ‏@jiggymacc6

Guy at driving range has hit the roof 6 times with his driver! Mate get a smaller tee thing!"

Tweeted at 12pm today.

Day off maybe?

it may be a day off but it seems early finishes are normal. yet our players cannot do the basics in the jobs they are paid by us to do! doh :(

my mate in work said mckay has said something on twitter about finishing training before 12 and being on his way home for a hair cut or something. :S:( WTF! this is a kid with a certain amount of potential with a world class work place and he is not interested in putting in some extra work to improve himself. it kind of seems to be the attitude of rangers players. i have heard similar about other players, young scottish players! its is sickening, if it was me the groundsman would have to drag me out of there every day!

I was one of those who had the potential to be a pro but it never worked out. But you can guarantee that with the exposure that kids get these days, wtaching the likes of Messi or Ronaldo, given the training conditions at Auchenhowie that I would be the same as you Sir. You would have to drag me away from the place.

I would be hitting free kicks, dribbling, banging it off a wall and controlling it... all day long.... if I had their priviledged position.

I was one of those who had the potential to be a pro but it never worked out. But you can guarantee that with the exposure that kids get these days, wtaching the likes of Messi or Ronaldo, given the training conditions at Auchenhowie that I would be the same as you Sir. You would have to drag me away from the place.

I would be hitting free kicks, dribbling, banging it off a wall and controlling it... all day long.... if I had their priviledged position.

But instead they are at the driving range :(

as was i mate. in fact i was the best player in my team, it was my decision to stop playing for personal and selfish reasons.

these lads at rangers have been given an incredible opportunity and instead of wanting to be like messi or ronaldo they go for hair cuts or play golf. that is sickening. it is selfish, arrogant, and lazy.

They should get one full day off (the day after a weekend game) and half a day some time during the week.

john collins was saying when he was at monaco they played and trained 7 days a week and it was full time, all day eveyday. our players do not even know how easy they have it.

They should get one full day off (the day after a weekend game) and half a day some time during the week.

Given their performance on Sunday I would have given them ZERO time off this week. You dont perform or look like you are interested then guess what ? Get your sorry arse into Auchenhowie and whilst we may not do physical drills we WILL be reviewing the sordid footage of the day before.

Given their performance on Sunday I would have given them ZERO time off this week. You dont perform or look like you are interested then guess what ? Get your sorry arse into Auchenhowie and whilst we may not do physical drills we WILL be reviewing the sordid footage of the day before.

correct craig

as was i mate. in fact i was the best player in my team, it was my decision to stop playing for personal and selfish reasons.

these lads at rangers have been given an incredible opportunity and instead of wanting to be like messi or ronaldo they go for hair cuts or play golf. that is sickening. it is selfish, arrogant, and lazy.

Seems we may have made similar decisions.... I played alongside Gary Holt, and I was certainly a better player than he was, we had a couple of guys who were scouted but Gary wasnt one of them. He had the desire, hunger and determination which culminated in 10 Scotland caps. Not the greatest of players and ver-achieved, but achieve he did - thanks in part to the 3 traits I highlighted, 3 traits our current encumbents would do well to remember.

I dont think they fully appreciate the opportunity they have been given. We had to train (as did the Rangers FIRST team) on pitches where your dribbling drills included dodging dog shit. These guys are given lawn bowling greens to train on and then indoor artificial pitches if it is raining, just in case they melt you know.... it annoys the shit out of me to see them abuse the opportunity they have been given.

I keep telling my 7 yr old the single biggest mistake I made in life was giving up on football and it has stayed with me for almost 20 years. I love the life I have and the people in it, but it could have been so much different (I had people comparing me to Davie Robertson... though they were clearly blind :D )