england

Guest fozzy_bear

Guest fozzy_bear

how many of us bears will be getting behind england tonight? i will be, i feel its the right thing to do as i consider myself british.

how many of us bears will be getting behind england tonight? i will be, i feel its the right thing to do as i consider myself british.

U gan aff yier heed, aye we're British, but am fi Scotland ,yi widnae get ENGURLAND fans supportin us wid yae.....!!!!!!! :confused:

U gan aff yier heed, aye we're British, but am fi Scotland ,yi widnae get ENGURLAND fans supportin us wid yae.....!!!!!!! :confused:

I think you would - know a few personally who love to see Scotland doing well

Cammy F

I think you would - know a few personally who love to see Scotland doing well

Cammy F

Aye well Cammy everybody to thier own i suppose, but for me i support the GERS and Scotland, i don't think i can broaden anymore.

I only hate the propaganda from the media, that's what turns me against them, i really just don't give a f**k abou them mate :)

My dislike for england stems from the fact that england and in particular their media seem to think they have a devine right to win the WC.

Based on a single trophy win in '66 when the format was different and there were less teams.

I mean ffs uruguay won the first WC but i cant imagine their media going wild everytime the WC comes around - expecting an appearance in the final as a minimum.

What else have england achieved since '66 that gives them the right to subject everyone to this arrogant "we have the best league in the world ra ra ra we're the best" attitude?

Anyone who isnt in the top 10 in the world rankings are continually put down by commentators and patronised by the team -

case study: playing 4-3-3 against NI away from home?!

I dont know many international sides that are stupid/arrogant enough to play a 4-3-3 away from home. Especially not against a team that would be dying to beat them. Oh and then we had...

Motson hardly speaking when england went a goal down and Ian Wright throwing his rattle out the pram in the studio after the game.

So cammy, THATS why people loved it when they got beat that night, and in general THATS the sort of thing that makes people LOATHE england.

before the present world cup was organized england won the world championship twice. so really they have a case for having won the world cup three times.

not sure ANYONE is saying they have A DEVINE RIGHT to win the world cup rino. ok, maybe the media do, but i don`t really listen to their nonsense it`s more scots that get riled up by them that listen to them more than anyone else.

england are qute rightly CONFIDENT about winning the world cup as they should be as they do have one of the worlds best teams.