'Unified Supporters Platform'

I don't believe calls for boycotts work. If the club was to refuse to handle tickets then it might although they might have the view that we need every penny we can get. Also, unless this gets publicity in the mainstream media the average punter won't even know about it.

So if we draw Celtic at Parkhead no Rangers fans should go and we let them fill it with 60k of their own kind? Bit premature I think.

I just don't want to draw the BHEASTS, for a couple of years yet anyway!

This is just nonsense.

What evidence is there to suggest that a "certain hierarchy of SPL member clubs. .......... attempted to destroy us when we had reached our lowest ebb.

and to their bitter displeasure, the Rangers survived this trauma." or that "Our supporters have waited patiently for apt opportunity to respond to some of the poisoned hatred and unrepentant vitriol directed, both at them and the club, by starving SPL clubs of much-needed cash." etc

They voted against our membership of the SPL but at the same time they tried to put us into SFL1; in what way is that trying to destroy us? I didn't read any "poisoned hatred and unrepentant vitriol" from the likes of Motherwell and Kilmarnock; I read well presented arguments for both sides of their dilemma.

As has been pointed out, the gate money in these games is split, so a boycott hits Rangers as much as it hits the opposing club; and at the same time it deprives our team of much needed away support.

I find it difficult to believe that the Assembly supports such a move.

Our supporters have waited patiently for apt opportunity to respond to some of the poisoned hatred and unrepentant vitriol directed, both at them and the club, by starving SPL clubs of much-needed cash.

Ive spoken to quite a few Bears who feel that way.

As for SFL1 - do you mean the sham of "$porting £ntegrity" ?

Motherwell & Kilmarnock... as well as other clubs voted the way they did because of pressure from their support - despite the financial projections which were made available.

Motherwell & Kilmarnock... as well as other clubs voted the way they did because of pressure from their support - despite the financial projections which were made available.

That is correct but it doesn't qualify as "trying to destroy us?" never mind" poisoned hatred and unrepentant vitriol".

Edited by BrahimHemdani
spacing!

They voted against our membership of the SPL but at the same time they tried to put us into SFL1; in what way is that trying to destroy us?

The way they went about it was never going to see us being put into SFL1 though and that raises quite a number of questions as to why things were played out the way they were.

That is correct but it doesn't qualify as "trying to destroy us?" never mind"poisoned hatred and unrepentant vitriol".

The statement actually says "supporters and certain hierarchy of SPL member clubs"

There are plenty of supporters out there determined to see us destroyed. Their determination to argue that our club has died and that we are a new club with no history should provide you with ample evidence of that.

who is left in the competition?

should our opposition be ANY Scottish Premier League club away from home.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to know who is left in the competition BEFORE you publish this kind of statement.

FYI there are only SPL clubs left: Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, St Johnstone, Inverness CT, Dundee Utd, St Mirren and Aberdeen; so any fixture home OR away has to be against an SPL club.

The way they went about it was never going to see us being put into SFL1 though and that raises quite a number of questions as to why things were played out the way they were.

It was the SFL clubs who (rightly in my opinion) rejected the SFL1 plan and voted us into SFL3.