'Unified Supporters Platform'

The statement actually says "supporters and certain hierarchy of SPL member clubs"

There are plenty of supporters out there determined to see us destroyed. Their determination to argue that our club has died and that we are a new club with no history should provide you with ample evidence of that.

I take your point about some supporters of other clubs but I still don't think that the language in the statement, never mind the sentiment behind it, is justified. Just my opinion though, I know there are strong feelings on this.

I don't believe calls for boycotts work. If the club was to refuse to handle tickets then it might although they might have the view that we need every penny we can get. Also, unless this gets publicity in the mainstream media the average punter won't even know about it.

Did you just agree with me, PLG?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to know who is left in the competition BEFORE you publish this kind of statement.

FYI there are only SPL clubs left: Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, St Johnstone, Inverness CT, Dundee Utd, St Mirren and Aberdeen; so any fixture home OR away has to be against an SPL club.

only copied and pasted

It was the SFL clubs who (rightly in my opinion) rejected the SFL1 plan and voted us into SFL3.

I know it was and you'd have to be lacking up top to think they'd have done otherwise after the SPL vote, which as I said, raises serious questions about the SFA & SPL's failed (and organised) plans. At absolute best, the whole thing makes the SFA's Regan and numerous others look completely imcompetent and worthy of the sack, but at worst it makes them look complicit in a footballing stitch-up of unseen proportions.

I know it was and you'd have to be lacking up top to think they'd have done otherwise after the SPL vote, which as I said, raises serious questions about the SFA & SPL's failed (and organised) plans. At absolute best, the whole thing makes the SFA's Regan and numerous others look completely imcompetent and worthy of the sack, but at worst it makes them look complicit in a footballing stitch-up of unseen proportions.

Agree that Regan was complicit and not for the first time got a showing up. Doncaster was the driving force at the behest of the SPL clubs and Longmuir was forced to go along with it and tried to make the most of it for his members.

Having been in the same room as all three on more than one occasion, I can tell you that Doncaster treats the others with complete disdain.

It is the SPL clubs that voted us out of the SPL. It is the SPL clubs that tried to blackmail us into giving up our titles. It is the SPL clubs that are currently trying to steal our titles.

None of them have come out and said that they believe that the current witch hunt, using Celtic's lawyers and a "independent" judge who has already been proven to have ruled against uis incorrectly. They are all complicit in this whole process.

A boycott? Count me in.

'Unified Supporters Platform'

Who met and decided this Statement should be drawn up?

Why do they never put their names on these pronouncements?

The Rangers Supporters Assembly

The Rangers Supporters Association

RangersUnite

Rangers Till I Die N.I

Vanguard Bears

Copland Road.org

Blue Heaven

Union Bears

Number One Fanzine

Its at the bottom of the statement chilldedbear.

Did you just agree with me, PLG?

To an extent, yes, although I'm in favour of a boycott once we are playing again in the same league and they keep all the gate money. IMHO they should have waited to see what the draw is. If we get drawn at home and get through we then play the next game at Hampden. What's the point of the statement then?

The Rangers Supporters Assembly

The Rangers Supporters Association

RangersUnite

Rangers Till I Die N.I

Vanguard Bears

Copland Road.org

Blue Heaven

Union Bears

Number One Fanzine

Its at the bottom of the statement chilldedbear.

Who?

Not which Groups.

Can I know who the folk are, who are asking me to follow their judgements?