Celtic have set their team up to frustrate Manure. Early on it looks like their best hope will be long balls and counter attacks. So, why has Chesney started without Miller, Maloney or Mcgeady? Arguably they are their best players for hitting teams on the break.

i feel sick. truly sick.

why oh why was saha given that penalty to take when he was by far the worst player on the park???

who makes these decisions!?

and for the media who'll say that wasnt a penalty WELL DONE to the referee for having the balls to give it.

Man u are a disgrace. sat back for the draw, dont get me started on saha's "offside" miss.

Makes you really wonder why oh why he bothered putting on a strip ffs.

Great result for Celtic. As much as my earlier post doubted Strachan's line-up - they played to their strengths, defended well and Nakamura scored an excellent free kick. Saha wants shot for his penalty miss and the chance he had prior to that.

Sorry as I am to see them winning, M.U. didn't deserve anything, playing one player up front, who isn't good enough anyway.

First time I've watched them at home for a long time, and noticed they've stole all our old songs, We Love You Rangers etc.:mad: