Charles Green and Co met the fans at Ibrox

Do you still drive round in a Horse and cart? Do you still have an Arcade Atari or a Playstation3 or Xbox. Times change but history doesn't. No matter what the Stadium is called, in history it will always be Ibrox.

I aggree that times change but football is certainly a different story than consoles or cars mate. I don't understand why nobody sees that selling the name of a stadium that's stood in it's place for almost 115 years is problematic. Again, I have to ask if anybody would be okay if we sold the name Rangers FC, I mean times change right? The name is just history so we might as well call ourselves Sporting Glasgow, have a swan in our logo and play in green jerseys. ALL of this is the identity of your club and NOT to be changed. Lokk over to Cardiff what happens there, some Malaysian investor changed their emblem and jersey colour and the fans just swalloed it. Horror!

Refrain from personal insults. It isn't difficult. Consider it a warning.

Craig I'm truly sorry for the 'silly c*nt' jibe to Pete (he's hyper-sensitive btw) but when someone posts in favour of changing the name of Ibrox Stadium to whatever for a price then that's taking it too far.

Honestly I can't believe it's even up for debate? Ibrox Stadium home of Rangers.

Shame on anyone who thinks it's only a name that can be bought for the right price.

No!!

Refrain from personal insults. It isn't difficult. Consider it a warning.

Instead of being a facetious bastard how about you point out which pieces aren't true?

Did someone give you a warning/ban for the above Craig?

Edited by 54andcounting