Auxerre chat

I'd like to see the same team that beat Hearts. They weren't pretty but they got the required result. I'm totally fed up with player changes, we needed a settled team.

Those players also played the full 90 minutes which suggests PLG was happy with them and if he was going to play Sioko or Buffel, wouldn't he have given them a bit of time on the park?

So I go for:

..................MacGregor

Hutton...Svensson...Hemdani...Smith

............Ferguson...Clement

.......Novo.........Prso.........Adam

.....................Boyd

I'd like to see the same team that beat Hearts. They weren't pretty but they got the required result. I'm totally fed up with player changes, we needed a settled team.

Those players also played the full 90 minutes which suggests PLG was happy with them and if he was going to play Sioko or Buffel, wouldn't he have given them a bit of time on the park?

So I go for:

..................MacGregor

Hutton...Svensson...Hemdani...Smith

............Ferguson...Clement

.......Novo.........Prso.........Adam

.....................Boyd

Not for me. Ok they got a win against Hearts but that team is the foundation of problems. Yes we want a settled squad but lets get players in positions and play guys who are fit.

Ferguson should be an attacking midfielder and stop playing so deep and getting in others ways. He tackled Hemdani twice last sunday and you could see Hemdani was annoyed.

Novo isnt any use wide right.

Prso isnt fit.

Adam doesnt play wide left although he could in a flat midfield 4.

Boyd is non-exsistant upfront on his own.