The SNP infiltrated football and its fans with the offensive football behaviour bill. That alone gives the groups a reason to sing anti-snp/salmond songs. Not to mention the fact the UB are called the UNION Bears so I expect some pro-union anti-nationalism campaigning from them.

I had a forum member contact me last night telling me he's leaving the forum because of this bullshit. Tonight he tells me he's not Rangers fan any more. I've got to be honest and say that I think some of you really need to grow up. We're all different and we don't all agree on everything. None of us have the right to tell any other Bear what he should or shouldn't say, sing or do.

I'm tempted to close the thread because it's sickening me, but knock yourselves out.

I know it's probably private but any chance of letting us know? If it's a regular member we'll be wondering where they went to.

I had a forum member contact me last night telling me he's leaving the forum because of this bullshit. Tonight he tells me he's not Rangers fan any more. I've got to be honest and say that I think some of you really need to grow up. We're all different and we don't all agree on everything. None of us have the right to tell any other Bear what he should or shouldn't say, sing or do.

I'm tempted to close the thread because it's sickening me, but knock yourselves out.

Sorry to disagree with you Zappa but we do have the right to give our opinion whether we think the songs are right or wrong. I cannot tell anyone what to sing or not, but I do have the right to my opinion.

The SNP infiltrated football and its fans with the offensive football behaviour bill. That alone gives the groups a reason to sing anti-snp/salmond songs. Not to mention the fact the UB are called the UNION Bears so I expect some pro-union anti-nationalism campaigning from them.

I have always liked watching Rangers FC on the field and joining in on the songs (if we have something to sing about:D) but singing about the SNP at Ibrox just evades me, sorry but that's the way it is with me mate.

Sorry to disagree with you Zappa but we do have the right to give our opinion whether we think the songs are right or wrong. I cannot tell anyone what to sing or not, but I do have the right to my opinion.

We do all have the right to an opinion pete and I didn't mean to suggest that we don't. I didn't word my post exactly as I should or would have liked to because I was annoyed about this and annoyed about losing a good forum member over this nonsense.

We do all have the right to an opinion pete and I didn't mean to suggest that we don't. I didn't word my post exactly as I should or would have liked to because I was annoyed about this and annoyed about losing a good forum member over this nonsense.

Zappa,I don't think it's right we lose any poster from gersnet,and I feel partly to blame for this as I was debating with him,but having said all that if he is leaving because of this it's a bit sad!,and if he says he will no longer support Rangers!,well I don't really know what to think of that?.