I'm just glad that TBO/UB are there for match days,and luckily the vast majority of Rangers fans do as well. A pish poor thread all because of 1-2 songs that people don't like!.

Why is it a pish poor thread? Maybe because you don't agree? That just means you don't agree and a pish poor thread in your eyes. Thankfully I can have a more open view.

Why is it a pish poor thread? Maybe because you don't agree? That just means you don't agree and a pish poor thread in your eyes. Thankfully I can have a more open view.

Jeez,what has happened tonight?.

You're right,I think it is a pish poor thread because I disagree with the subject,is that ok?. I don't think it is right to be abusing Rangers fans on a Rangers forum.

At least gersnet admin agrees with me!

Edited by ian1964

Jeez,what has happened tonight?.

You're right,I think it is a pish poor thread because I disagree with the subject,is that ok?. I don't think it is right to be abusing Rangers fans on a Rangers forum.

It seems if your a certain type of Rangers fan your fair game these days.

I am not arguing that Edge said things he should not have but I think the subject is a very relevant point and therefore worth discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by GovanAllan

It seems if your a certain type of Rangers fan your fair game these days.

Allan are you going to play the victim every time someone disagrees with your mindset? Give us a break you sound like one of them.

I am not arguing that Edge said things he should not have but I think the subject is a very relevant point and therefore worth discussing.

Allan are you going to play the victim every time someone disagrees with your mindset? Give us a break you sound like one of them.

I will disagree with you once again,the OP was never a starting point for discussion was it?,it was nothing but abuse from the off.

I will disagree with you once again,the OP was never a starting point for discussion was it?,it was nothing but abuse from the off.

Do you not think the subject is worth discussing? That is what my statement was and nothing to do with the Op. I said Edge was wrong in some of the things he said. The subject in itself is worth discussing imo.

Do you not think the subject is worth discussing? That is what my statement was and nothing to do with the Op. I said Edge was wrong in some of the things he said. The subject in itself is worth discussing imo.

The first two posts and the thread title should have been removed,so no not really!. If you,or anyone else, wants to start a discussion then it should be done in the proper manner,not ranting and abusing Rangers fans. So I'll stick with my statement that it is a psih poor thread. Just my opinion of course.

The first two posts and the thread title should have been removed,so no not really!. If you,or anyone else, wants to start a discussion then it should be done in the proper manner,not ranting and abusing Rangers fans. So I'll stick with my statement that it is a psih poor thread. Just my opinion of course.

Fair enough I can only agree that it could have been presented in a better way.