I am not arguing that Edge said things he should not have but I think the subject is a very relevant point and therefore worth discussing.

Allan are you going to play the victim every time someone disagrees with your mindset? Give us a break you sound like one of them.

Tut tut the usual crap.

First it was the RTIDNI boys getting it, now its UB/BO getting a slagging and you don't see anything wrong with that apart from the wording?

Unlike some here Pete I've a thick skin but I won't sit back and let Rangers fans get slagged off just because they don't conform to what some on here think we should be. This place is turning into a let's all hate ourselves club or maybe it should let's all hate the Rangers fans that aren't PC enough for some.

Maybe I should start a thread about all the moaning prats in the Rangers support and tell them their not welcome at Ibrox and f#^k off home. How they seem to make it their life's work to pick fault with anything that they feel doesn't live up to this perfect Rangers fan they think we have to be so everybody likes us.

We're all supporters of Rangers nobody else but our own are meant to like us, and even that is asking too much for some these days. Who needs enemies as the saying goes.

Edited by GovanAllan

Tut tut the usual crap.

First it was the RTIDNI boys getting it, now its UB/BO getting a slagging and you don't see anything wrong with that apart from the wording?

Unlike some here Pete I've a thick skin but I won't sit back and let Rangers fans get slagged off just because they don't conform to what some on here think we should be. This place is turning into a let's all hate ourselves club or maybe it should let's all hate the Rangers fans that aren't PC enough for some.

That is where we differ I think. I prefer to debate a point. You prefer to play a victim. You are just sitting back and letting people slag off other supporters by doing that without putting up a counter argument.

Politics on a Rangers thread...because of Rangers fans.

I went along to Ibrox yesterday on my sons ticket because he couldn't make it with my 10 years old grandson.

The atmosphere was as usual, guys moaning about what was happening on the park, but when we scored everything was okay...during all this the guys in the far corner didn't stop singing and dancing all the way through, I'm convinced these guys don't even watch the game they are there to be watched themselves which is a bit odd.

Thank f**k my grandson didn't ask me who Salmond is.

A football match? gtf.

Edited by 54andcounting

Politics on a Rangers thread...because of Rangers fans.

I went along to Ibrox yesterday on my sons ticket because he couldn't make it with my 10 years old grandson.

The atmosphere was as usual, guys moaning about what was happening on the park, but when we scored everything was okay...during all this the guys in the far corner didn't stop singing and dancing all the way through, I'm convinced these guys don't even watch the game they are there to be watched themselves which is a bit odd.

Thank f**k my grandson didn't ask me who Salmond is.

A football match? gtf.

Bluedell already explained about the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 introduced by Salmonds government as a reason for anti Salmond and SNP songs at a football ground..

Surely you can see the sense in that ?

That is where we differ I think. I prefer to debate a point. You prefer to play a victim. You are just sitting back and letting people slag off other supporters by doing that without putting up a counter argument.

So asking someone to be respectful to his fellow fans is playing the victim card, pull the other one its got bells on Pete.

A couple of fans groups have got it pretty hard on here in the past few weeks and I think it's wrong, you want a debate then tell the people to start acting like adults instead of throwing insults around like wee kids and we can have a debate.

Must have missed it..I went to a game to watch football like I've always done and had to listen to bullshit from energetic fitness freaks screaming about politics.

Not a very good match experience on the whole. At the end of the day we won and we're top of the league, that'll do.

So asking someone to be respectful to his fellow fans is playing the victim card, pull the other one its got bells on Pete.

A couple of fans groups have got it pretty hard on here in the past few weeks and I think it's wrong, you want a debate then tell the people to start acting like adults instead of throwing insults around like wee kids and we can have a debate.

Your statement was:

It seems if your a certain type of Rangers fan your fair game these days.

Where is that asking anyone to be respectful?

I had a forum member contact me last night telling me he's leaving the forum because of this bullshit. Tonight he tells me he's not Rangers fan any more. I've got to be honest and say that I think some of you really need to grow up. We're all different and we don't all agree on everything. None of us have the right to tell any other Bear what he should or shouldn't say, sing or do.

I'm tempted to close the thread because it's sickening me, but knock yourselves out.