Where are showing their disdain for democracy, by shouting F#^k the SNP?

Allan, once again you surprise me with your selective reading skills. A couple of fellas have said that they were against the referendum, even though the Scottish public voted in a party who promised such a vote.

Them being against a referendum that the Scottish public wants to happen is, IMO, against democracy n

"The Scottish public want to happen." LOL

What an uneducated little poor soul you really are.

The Scottish public voted in a party whose main policy is Scottish Independence. That is a clear mandate for a referendum whether you like it or not.

:)

That might be the case, but he doesn't know me either and says that my holding an opinion on a particular set of fans singing pishy songs "says a lot" about me.

I'll question his judgement especially when his judgement on this matter and of my character seems so ill judged.

You're entitled to your opinion, even jthough I disagree with it. The fact that you are unable to express the opinion without being abusive is what says a lot about you.

However continue to misrepresent what I say....

You're entitled to your opinion, even jthough I disagree with it. The fact that you are unable to express the opinion without being abusive is what says a lot about you.

However continue to misrepresent what I say....

Likewise, sir.