QUOTE=chilledbear;373927]It's nothing new as you probably know.

You have to wonder why someone would support a team, whose supporters embarrass them.

And let a small minority rule who or not should support our team. Aye right that is a cracker. Good argument point.:disgusted:

So now we're supporting supporters now? Who supports the supporting supporters?

If you're so outraged about a democratic vote being held then go to Holyrood and voice your disdain, or why not just move to North Korea?

It's you that seems to be outraged, Supporters have always sung and chanted political slogans.

BTW where did I say I support their songs or chants.

I have stated before, one of my pet hates is the song 'Rule Brittannia', but they have every right to sing it.

I have to agree with Edge, what the hell has the referendum got to do with supporting Rangers. If that is the best songs they can come up with then let them sit outside Holyrood instead of Ibrox.

Agreed. If people are chosing their political views/party based on their football team, then they should have the vote taken off them IMO. All I hear is SNP this, Labour that... Out of interest, I would like to ask these guys who are keen to promote ONE political view...who the feek am I meant to vote for? If it's SNP I'm a republican scumbag....if it's Labour I'm catholic cabal member. Am I then left with the choice of the Tories or the BNP?

Agreed. If people are chosing their political views/party based on their football team' date=' then they should have the vote taken off them IMO. All I hear is SNP this, Labour that... Out of interest, I would like to ask these guys who are keen to promote ONE political view...who the feek am I meant to vote for? If it's SNP I'm a republican scumbag....if it's Labour I'm catholic cabal member. Am I then left with the choice of the Tories or the BNP?[/quote']

shouldnt we always be voting tories anyway?

Agreed. If people are chosing their political views/party based on their football team' date=' then they should have the vote taken off them IMO. All I hear is SNP this, Labour that... Out of interest, I would like to ask these guys who are keen to promote ONE political view...who the feek am I meant to vote for? If it's SNP I'm a republican scumbag....if it's Labour I'm catholic cabal member. Am I then left with the choice of the Tories or the BNP?[/quote']

Vote for whoever you like mate , we live in a democracy , people have the right to vote and voice their opinion .

Agreed but should that respect not be a two way street? I just don't like some of the rhetoric coming from certain forums/fans about who I "shouldn't" be voting for

Vote for who want Max, that is if you can find anybody worth voting for, the political landscape in Scotland is like a barren desert.