Look on the bright side, Edge - their Unionist songs were hardly picked up with enthusiasm, were they?

See this IRA stuff - first I need to say I had a lousy day at Ibrox today, with the game and even more with the people around me - moan moan fucking moan at every bad pass. But what weirds me out is why the 18 years olds near me feel the need to sing about Bobby Sands? I can dig shared heritage as much as the next man, but he died, his side lost, why bother? Most of the people singing wouldn't even have been born when he checked out. Let it go, ffs.

Well done to the BO today keep it going please, if it pisses off a minority of fans who cares I would rather have an atmosphere any day. Nothing wrong with some good old politics and religion songs being sung IMO :uk:

If fans don't like it get some ear plugs or maybe even better sing some songs you do like and help make the atmosphere even better rather than sit there in silence as usual or just moan :)

Imagine being offended by anti-IRA songs. What's next? We shouldn't have a minutes silence on Remembrance Sunday? Not have a poppy on the jersey?

A vast majority of the Rangers fans that I know are unionist and have no time for the SNP. We are what we are. You don't lke it? Tough shit.

It's nothing new. It's been there ever since I been following the club.

More than a club? Some obviously don't think so.

A wee song the UB/BO should try,lifted from FF.

The people are on the march again down Ibrox way

You better believe the boys in blue are here to stay

Then and now, forever more

Living the dream of the gallant four

Glasgow Rangers

The only show in town

(To the tune of ...... Carlos Cuellar the Rangers centre half)