Ooops :)

Tits are nice in my book…

That's the demon drink for you. :D

No excuse!,and anyway that was last night,are you still pissed?. What about an oppology to your fellow fans that you have abused since last night?

Edge, drink or no drink, if you can't post on here without being abusive or insulting to other Bears, then I don't think you're on the right forum.

IIRC, I've had to warn you before, so consider this a final warning and either stop taking the piss or trot off somewhere else.

While Edge has said things he should not have, I totally agree with the point that **** the SNP and stick your referendum, are not songs that Rangers supporters should be singing in support of their team. People wonder why singing is contained to a small group, well the answer may be in the repertoire they use.When I hear Penny arcade being sung it seems a large part of the stadium sings along. I don't see many people joining in to the above mentioned songs whether they vote for SNP or not. Just my opinion.