...Awe naw, another 'drama drawers' response to a sensible forthright discussion. :facepalm:

A section of our support being tagged with some of the shite they have been on this thread is not IMO a sensible discussion

Was in-fact in response to Gazza8 calling a section of our support scum , maybe you can explain how that is a 'sensible forthright discussion' because i'm at a loss here ??

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

A section of our support being tagged with some of the shite they have been on this thread is not IMO a sensible discussion ..

I think it's very sensible man...fans singing to push our team back to greatness is one thing - singing about some suited fart in government is another thing.

So the section of our support you refer to imo deserves criticism for singing about the suited fart.

I think it's very sensible man...fans singing to push our team back to greatness is one thing - singing about some suited fart in government is another thing.

So the section of our support you refer to imo deserves criticism for singing about the suited fart.

Criticism is fine, calling them Scum goes a bit further than criticism don't you think ?

It is a subject that probably should be debated, but the abusive tone by some on this thread is sickening to be honest ..

Criticism is fine, calling them Scum goes a bit further than criticism don't you think ?

It is a subject that probably should be debated, but the abusive tone by some on this thread is sickening to be honest ..

It was EDGE that started it and tbh I felt like putting it up weeks ago, the abusive tone depends on how you look at it, the choice of songs and jumping about at Ibrox the way they guys do it isn't exactly what the match experience means to most fans.

Sure do the bouncy, sing to your hearts content, but some of the songs don't inspire the players and the rest of the fans can't relate to it either.

Maybe that's why the guys are 'stuck' in a corner I don't know.

We're at a hugely important cross roads in Scottish history with this awful SNP separatist thing.

Every available platform should be used to show what people think of it. I'd say the vast majority of Rangers fans don't want to be split for the UK for obvious reasons so why not sing about it.

If they were to go to George square and do it there's a chance they all get lifted or I to some sort of bother. At least at Ibrox is

"controlled"

Good on them

Aye, meantime you enjoy your time in the land of sun and let us knock f**k out of each other. What do you care?:facepalm::brick::wanker:

i have been in with the BF1 lads. no way are they thugs or wannabee thugs. they are young guys who love rangers and have found a fun and exciting way to support the club in a way they enjoy. its not my cup of tea but each to their own. lets be honest, if they were not there, ibrox would be a very quiet and very boring place every match day. our players would be falling asleep! it should be our aim to get the rest of the stadium involved, what an atmosphere that would create.

It would be nice to get more of the stadium involved, but it would also be nice if the songs were all about Rangers.

Sometimes the whole crowd do belt out songs like Penny Arcade, Three Little Birds, Follow Follow etc. Songs that everyone knows the words too. I often find myself concentrating on what BF1 are singing to try and work out the lyrics.

I'll stick to pretending I know what's going on and clapping until big Tina struts out and belts Simply The Best for us.

Off Topic: What happened to the rumoured Amy MacDonald performance the other day?