Man up and stop whinging about banning people!

Man up and stop abusing a section of our support because you don't like what they sing ... Maybe as a serving officer you should make efforts to find out why they chant ACAB instead of just labeling them 'scum' who lack ambition. I thought the aim of the police was to work with young people and try and steer them in the right direction, coppers with an attitude like you will do nothing to change that ACAB mind set ...

And I wasn't whinning about getting you banned, I was stating a fact , If I continued to abuse other members in the same way a section of our support has been on this thread I would get banned from the forum.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Nope I never said I did, but I get to express an opinion.

'pompous and pretentious', at least you recognise yourself.

I hope I have spelt these words correctly, in case I have insulted your superior wisdom and writing skills.

Here's the thing, I've not passed judgement on any other Rangers supporter it was you that did that and you did it with knowing any of the facts or reasons. So yes, you get to express an opinion, and I get to call you on it and tell you it's bullshit. You're the guy who thinks they can tell people they aren't real Rangers fans yet I'm the pompous one, you don't do irony clearly.

And Gersnet plunges the depths again, actually calling young lads who love their team "Scum" just because you don't like the way they support their team. Their not hurting anybody and if telling a useless government that its useless and out of touch with its own people is offensive then we really do live in some new police state.

Hang your heads in shame, although I doubt you will because by reading this thread very few of you have any.

You only want Rangers songs, then shout for Penny Arcade or Simply the Best what the fuck has that got to do with Rangers.

I would like to apologise to BF1 for the sanctimonious twats on here who only seem interested in slagging their own support. God help us if they ever get their way in Ibrox because the place will be like a morgue.

Right, so pull someone up for using 'scum' then call others 'sanctimonious twats'. Aye, you're doing well GA, no hypocrisy there...

@Bear_ and the others who 'support' the political chants, genuine question. Now that you know that a section of the Rangers support disagree with the chants, some to such a degree that they'd actually stop attending Ibrox because of them, do you still think it's okay to sing them and will you continue to do so?

Would you rather turn people away from going to support their team then temper your choice of songs?

@Bear_ and the others who 'support' the political chants, genuine question. Now that you know that a section of the Rangers support disagree with the chants, some to such a degree that they'd actually stop attending Ibrox because of them, do you still think it's okay to sing them and will you continue to do so?

Would you rather turn people away from going to support their team then temper your choice of songs?

Actually don't hit the ignore button, your comedy gold.

Just hit the ignore button, you've nothing to say I want to hear.

Why? Shouldn't you be ignoring me then? I am interested in what you say, I'm open to other points of view.

I'm just pointing out you did exactly what you criticised someone else for, name calling should be avoided. Whatever justification Gazza_8 feels he shouldn't have used the word 'scum' but you can hardly pull him up for it when you then go and do the same a paragraph later.

Man up and stop abusing a section of our support because you don't like what they sing ... Maybe as a serving officer you should make efforts to find out why they chant ACAB instead of just labeling them 'scum' who lack ambition. I thought the aim of the police was to work with young people and try and steer them in the right direction, coppers with an attitude like you will do nothing to change that ACAB mind set ...

And I wasn't whinning about getting you banned, I was stating a fact , If I continued to abuse other members in the same way a section of our support has been on this thread I would get banned from the forum.

Sniff sniff.

I don't get why you think singing/chanting 1312 or ACAB is acceptable however me labelling these morons as scum isn't?

Here's the thing, I've not passed judgement on any other Rangers supporter it was you that did that and you did it with knowing any of the facts or reasons. So yes, you get to express an opinion, and I get to call you on it and tell you it's bullshit. You're the guy who thinks they can tell people they aren't real Rangers fans yet I'm the pompous one, you don't do irony clearly.

Passing judgement, dearie me. [it's only a Forum, nothing important]

I was saying, someone who lets a Forum decide whether he is a Rangers fan or not, wasn't much of one in the first place.

Nothing about timposter or any other silly names.