This thread has certainly opened a can of worms.

I certainly wouldn't stop supporting Rangers for a few songs I don't like but I just do not see the point in singing such songs when supporting Rangers.

Surely, We love you Rangers,Every other Saturday,Blue sea of Ibrox etc is far better than: Stick your referendum up your arse.

i have been in with the BF1 lads. no way are they thugs or wannabee thugs. they are young guys who love rangers and have found a fun and exciting way to support the club in a way they enjoy. its not my cup of tea but each to their own. lets be honest, if they were not there, ibrox would be a very quiet and very boring place every match day. our players would be falling asleep! it should be our aim to get the rest of the stadium involved, what an atmosphere that would create.

Aye singing about politics will get our players up for it and the stadium will rock.

What a stupid stupid post you made mate. I watched the game, enjoyed some of it, cringed at most of it and found the choice of song from the 'corner' add to the depression. Stick to 'SuperAlly chants, there's nowt wrong with that.

Aye singing about politics will get our players up for it and the stadium will rock.

What a stupid stupid post you made mate. I watched the game, enjoyed some of it, cringed at most of it and found the choice of song from the 'corner' add to the depression. Stick to 'SuperAlly chants, there's nowt wrong with that.

We don't do "requests", we'll keep doing what we do. You don't like it? Ah well. The vast majority do.

Calling a section of our support "scum" because you don't like what they chant is pathetic ...

How is this allowed on this forum, if I was to abuse other forum members in the same way they have been abusing a section of our support I would be banned ..

...Awe naw, another 'drama drawers' response to a sensible forthright discussion. :facepalm:

I remember well following the Gers back in the day when we ruled the football world, I also remember Jock Steins Celtic taking us for a f**kin' ride and still sticking a finger up of defiance to those c*nts. We sang the songs the full bucket, it was accepted in those day's and I wish it was allowed today - afterall it was FOOTBALL, and believe it or not those songs did inspire our team ALL the time

Dont anybody come on here and promote shite songs against political folk who happen to be ******s....that's just sad.