Calling a section of our support "scum" because you don't like what they chant is pathetic ...

How is this allowed on this forum, if I was to abuse other forum members in the same way they have been abusing a section of our support I would be banned ..

Man up and stop whinging about banning people!

Bollocks it does, you don't get to decide who is and who isn't a Rangers fan, thank fuck. You've no idea what you are writing about, unfortunately it doesn't stop you posting.

Nope I never said I did, but I get to express an opinion.

'pompous and pretentious', at least you recognise yourself.

I hope I have spelt these words correctly, in case I have insulted your superior wisdom and writing skills.

Genuine questions. Do the UBs sing 1312 or ACAB? I don't know the chant so apologies if it comes across as being thick. Is this sung frequently?

I've heard both being chanted but 1312 is more "popular" amongst the UB support.

The UB are more interested in politics and the police rather than supporting Rangers. They should pay a wee visit to The Scottish Parliament on a Thursday afternoon and sit through First Minister's question instead.

Edited by Gazza_8

And Gersnet plunges the depths again, actually calling young lads who love their team "Scum" just because you don't like the way they support their team. Their not hurting anybody and if telling a useless government that its useless and out of touch with its own people is offensive then we really do live in some new police state.

Hang your heads in shame, although I doubt you will because by reading this thread very few of you have any.

You only want Rangers songs, then shout for Penny Arcade or Simply the Best what the fuck has that got to do with Rangers.

I would like to apologise to BF1 for the sanctimonious twats on here who only seem interested in slagging their own support. God help us if they ever get their way in Ibrox because the place will be like a morgue.

I've heard both being chanted but 1312 is more "popular" amongst the UB support.

Can't say I've ever heard either being chanted in the stands at Ibrox. Not disputing what you've said, just what I've been aware of.

The UB are more interested in politics and the police rather than supporting Rangers. They should pay a wee visit to The Scottish Parliament on a Thursday afternoon and sit through First Minister's question instead.

The treatment by the police of the singing groups is definitely open to question. THey have been unduly harrassed at times and the police are open to a lot of criticism (intimidation of fans at Annan station most recently but there's plenty of other examples), and that's not defending then of the chants that you are accusing them of, but it does explain why they have an interest in the police.

As for policitcs, I fail to see why you have to visit the Scottish Parliament to be able to express political opinion.