Tea total scot brown

Read with interest the wee snippet in the news about the above. Made me think back to the incident involving mcgregor and ferguson whilst on scotland duty when brown was implemented. Celtic released a statement stating that brown was in fact tea total and and wasnt involved even though his name was right up there with the other two.

The picture was taken shortly after the hotel affair that seen ferguson and mgregor nailed to the wall by all and sundry for their part in the debacle.

Seems someone at celtic was a bit economical with the truth.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00844/SNA1313AA-682_844321a.jpg

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4600987/Scott-Brown-rapped-over-hotel-shame-while-on-Scotland-duty.html

I seem to remember the rumour at the time of the incident was that McGregor&Ferguson had to carry him to bed as he was pished!,was that true?

aye but he got away with it what a surprise, being a pussy and a lightweight must've helped him that night!! total dickhead and average player IMO.

Whittaker was (is?) teetotal and was present also, it might be him people are confusing with Brown. The story I heard about that night was that Brown was indulging in a drunken sing-song with McGregor and Ferguson and that some of the songs were not the type you expect the captain of Celtic to sing!!

Whittaker was (is?) teetotal and was present also, it might be him people are confusing with Brown. The story I heard about that night was that Brown was indulging in a drunken sing-song with McGregor and Ferguson and that some of the songs were not the type you expect the captain of Celtic to sing!!

he was sashing it up!