BuyRangers.org

Guest splunger

How is the vote investors would be buying related to Rangers from what I gather the vote or investment does this come near a summary ?

You are not buying share in Rangers FC, you are buying shares in "Rangers Supporters Society Ltd.

You must be an RST member to participate.

Whether you invest £20K or £125 you have a single vote.

How is the vote investors would be buying related to Rangers from what I gather the vote or investment does this come near a summary ?

You are not buying share in Rangers FC, you are buying shares in "Rangers Supporters Society Ltd.

You must be an RST member to participate.

Whether you invest £20K or £125 you have a single vote.

More or less but a few things to note. All the money will go into an Escrow account held by our solicitors. No investment in shares will be made until due diligence is carried out. The more money that is put in, the more shares we can buy and the bigger say we can have.

More or less but a few things to note. All the money will go into an Escrow account held by our solicitors. No investment in shares will be made until due diligence is carried out. The more money that is put in, the more shares we can buy and the bigger say we can have.

can we own more than 10% of the club overall?

Guest splunger

If someone were to invest 20k that would equate to 20,000 shares at £1 through Rangers broker but would only equate to 125 shares or a vote through this scheme, were do all the shares end up that are overpaid i.e. punters who have or would put in more than £125, the surplus cash/shares must have an end user.

because i have read on another forum rangers fans were robbed by a certain person(s) involved with a supporters group. the person who posted it has a solid reputation on that forum.

you would be amazed at some of the shit people with reputations on forums post. that particular one is an outright lie.

because i have read on another forum rangers fans were robbed by a certain person(s) involved with a supporters group. the person who posted it has a solid reputation on that forum.

Internet gossip? Really? You have posted a lie on here about an organisation that I am part of. Don't you care or are you seeking to discredit it without even trying to find out the facts?