BuyRangers.org

Guest splunger
Does the £125 share in the Rangers Supporters Society confer entrance into the AGM of The Rangers Football Club Limited ?

Can't see that at all, investors are buying into the rst friendly society not the club.

Guest Sea Bear
Does the £125 share in the Rangers Supporters Society confer entrance into the AGM of The Rangers Football Club Limited ?

Wouldn't have thought so, the society would I assume have an elected official who will report/vote on behalf of the society as opposed to being an individual share holder.

No but what I intend to do is buy a share once it's listed. That way I can go to the AGM and participate in the Community Share too.

Guest Sea Bear
Nice sales pitch. Why does it have to be a success? What are all the sensible reasons for fans doing it now?

Why not now?

We are at the bottom, sensible wage bill, good crowds but we still need to be self sufficient, believe that is why the development of the commercial ventures to help support the club, so why not get more money in the coffers/war chest what ever you want to call it, instead wait for a couple of years and left with coppers in the box so to speak.

I am hopeful that this is a plan for the success of the club in the future, sound financial footing, so we are never faced with this situation again, all will take time and planning and money.

Why not now?

We are at the bottom, sensible wage bill, good crowds but we still need to be self sufficient, believe that is why the development of the commercial ventures to help support the club, so why not get more money in the coffers/war chest what ever you want to call it, instead wait for a couple of years and left with coppers in the box so to speak.

I am hopeful that this is a plan for the success of the club in the future, sound financial footing, so we are never faced with this situation again, all will take time and planning and money.

Paranoia about Green and co running off with all the money seems to be the main reasons for not now.

Not that I see how that paranoia can ever be reassured one, two, five, ten, twenty years down the line.