Bill McMurdo - Whatâ??s Really Going On In Scotland In 2012

Of course it's just the craic...

I f**kin hate that lame saying and excuse when THEY are found out. I genuinely find the contradictory ethos of the average celtic fan amusing. They go at lengths to bore the world with their mission statement and how they are "special". A breed apart...

A few quick examples...

1. Christain Dailly gets elbowed in the jaw after 2 minutes of a crucial OF game. If it was a Rangers player THEY would be weeping for the future of the beautiful game (that they invented of course). As it happens to be a sellik player the stance suddenly changes to "it's a man's game...man up etc' date=' etc..."

2. Scott McDonald scores the winning goal Ibrox with THEIR only shot at goal and THEIR team contains 5/6 defenders for much of the 2nd half. The sellik masses claim a defensive masterclass. If the shoe was on Rangers foot, it would be anti football etc. etc. (the Barca games over the last few weeks are the new example)

Make up your mind you muppets. Saying that, maybe they are a breed apart. Maybe the most deluded fans in the world?[/quote']

Take a breath Max its Friday, another couple of hours and you can get a pint. :D

POLICE have launched an investigation after a vile picture of a masked man holding a knife to the throat of a boy in a Rangers football shirt was posted online.

The photograph was uploaded to a Facebook page set up by Celtic fans on Thursday evening, prompting a concerned response from anti-sectarian groups.

It shows an individual wearing a Celtic shirt and a balaclava pointing a six-inch blade at the teenager’s neck, with an Irish tricolor in the background.

The photo and the page on which it appeared – called ‘Zombie Slayers’, in an apparent reference to Rangers fans – have since been removed from the Internet.

The administrator, Ian Plamfton, yesterday insisted the two youths were simply “two cousins having a laugh” and said his web page was based on “banter not hate”. Following criticism online, he wrote: “I understand the picture was of bad taste and not taken as a joke by everyone.

“I agree the post shouldn’t have been made public for all to see, and to be honest shouldn’t have been made in the first place, but like I said, these boys that made the picture felt it was funny and they are cousins. Family having a laugh and seeing the funny side of things.

“Since the picture was posted on a page that I set up I have had to take severe action. It was removed as soon as it was brought to my attention and the page has been deleted.”

However, Dave Scott, the campaign director of Nil By Mouth, an anti-sectarian charity set up following the stabbing of a young Celtic fan after an Old Firm game, urged police to investigate.

He said: “This is a sickening display of sectarianism and there can be no justification for posting it or even allowing it to appear on a website. Anyone who thinks this is ‘banter’ lives on a different planet.”

The picture, which was uploaded hours after Celtic’s triumph over Barcelona in the Champions League, received 28 ‘likes’ and attracted more than 70 comments before Mr Plamfton removed it.

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police yesterday confirmed officers had received a copy of the photograph, adding: “This matter will certainly be looked at.”

There have been several high-profile legal cases involving sectarianism and Facebook in Scotland in recent months.

Last summer, Stirling University student Lee Dunlop was charged after dressing up as Postman Pat while holding a package addressed to Neil Lennon – just weeks after the Celtic boss was the target of a postal bombing campaign. The charges against the 22-year-old were eventually dropped.

In March, David Craig, 24, was jailed for 14 months and banned from UK football grounds for three years after posting a photo of Lennon covered in bullet wounds.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/357510?

C'mon, it's just two cousins having a laugh. Who among hasn't donned a balaclava, draped a flag in the kitchen, held a six inch blade to our wee cousins throat, taken a picture of it and then posted it on Facebook?

Exactly, we've all done that at least once, probably more often if we're being honest with ourselves. Frankly, for me, that's what Facebook is for. Where's our sense of humour gone, nothing's funnier than simulated masked knife crime after all.

C'mon, it's just two cousins having a laugh. Who among hasn't donned a balaclava, draped a flag in the kitchen, held a six inch blade to our wee cousins throat, taken a picture of it and then posted it on Facebook?

Exactly, we've all done that at least once, probably more often if we're being honest with ourselves. Frankly, for me, that's what Facebook is for. Where's our sense of humour gone, nothing's funnier than simulated masked knife crime after all.

I remember the wife tying me up once, but there was no flags and definitely no knife, no unless the beef bayonet is classed as a lethal weapon.

I remember the wife tying me up once, but there was no flags and definitely no knife, no unless the beef bayonet is classed as a lethal weapon.

I'll bet she ties you up more often ya weebluesoandso.:D Come on get your story up in the Bluenose Lounge.:grin: