Green plans Rangers wage cap

directors loans must be declared in a companies accounts legally. celtc had no declared directors loans.

the whole notion of them is a comfort blanket for the celtc are teetering on the edge brigade amongst the rangers fans.

You keep believing that GS if you want, and they are on the edge just like every other club in Scotland.

I was once told by a CA that you can literally create company accounts to make profits look as big or small as you wish. Debts aren't the be all & end all either so long as you can service the debt and the debt provider is happy with that there's no problem.

Cashflow is the killer though and this is where all SPL clubs are in the brown stuff (or soon will be) . Reduced incomes through reduced sponsorship monies(CB ending sponsorship at end of season & what will SKY do next season ?) & falling attendances will bite at some point for all of them

its a fact no loans in the accounts. if your suggesting something illegal call the cops

they also have a loan of less than 11 million secured against lenoxtown. hardly huge.

16,782,112 Convertible Cumulative Preference Shares of 60p each

13,972,737 Convertible Preferred Ordinary Shares of 100p each

For all intents and purposes that's £24m of debt with the Cumulative shares paying out over £0.5m a year in interest.

I was once told by a CA that you can literally create company accounts to make profits look as big or small as you wish. Debts aren't the be all & end all either so long as you can service the debt and the debt provider is happy with that there's no problem.

Cashflow is the killer though and this is where all SPL clubs are in the brown stuff (or soon will be) . Reduced incomes through reduced sponsorship monies(CB ending sponsorship at end of season & what will SKY do next season ?) & falling attendances will bite at some point for all of them

lets hope so rab, every one of them.

I've just came in and read through the last few pages of this thread and I smell fear.

I really don't doubt at all that by the time we get back up there crossing swords with 'magnificent' c*lt*c and their compatriots they'll be the ones smelling of fear.

Forever how long it takes, whether it's dragging ourselves through these pish leagues or through victory for common sense, they'll be the ones who'll receive the wrath of Rangers.

And that's what I don't mind too much about the situation we find ourselves in - Revenge will be sweet.