Green plans Rangers wage cap

that is exactly why i am against this wage cap nonsense. we have to show ambition. not crazy wild debt but smart clever scouting. our club needs backroom changes which we dont look like getting. we need a total football input from pure football brains both in scouting and coaching.

I'm not entirely in favour of a wage cap either but we really must do a hell of a lot better when it comes to buying players also. We seriously overpaid for the likes of Lafferty and others. It'll be all about budgets IMO. The more successful we are the more income we get & the more will be available on the playing staff. We also need a much better scouting system too. For example howcome in N.I. bluenoses such as Brunt, Jonny Evans etc get missed?

And who is to say the BHEASTS won't have to introduce a wage cap in the future?

wage caps are for small clubs with no ambition. the BHEASTS believe they are a huge club and have an ambition we dont have. acceptance of any wage cap is also a sign of weakness, the BHEASTS would never allow themselves to be seen as being weak in public.

33% of a projected 35-60m is a 12-20m wage cap. I'd say that's pretty high. Who knows perhaps the wage cap is to allow us to use other funds for a better scouting network so that we can find bargains like Wanyama?

60m is only possibly with a cracking european run, a run we get once every 20 years or so. our turnover will be no higher than 30m for the next 3 years at least.

wage caps are for small clubs with no ambition. the BHEASTS believe they are a huge club and have an ambition we dont have. acceptance of any wage cap is also a sign of weakness, the BHEASTS would never allow themselves to be seen as being weak in public.

Blackpool got to the Premier League with a wage cap.

60m is only possibly with a cracking european run, a run we get once every 20 years or so. our turnover will be no higher than 30m for the next 3 years at least.

I agree, but with that giving us a 12m wage budget I'd say that should be plenty.

And who is to say the BHEASTS won't have to introduce a wage cap in the future?

if I'm hearing correctly from a wee birdie there more than one or two questions now being asked about their stadium regards safety certificates. just watch. Drastic action may be required costing them a fortune