Green plans Rangers wage cap

pretty sure we still have Neil Murray but an agent may well have recommended him.

Do we have a scouting system at the moment?

I can understand Ally signing guys like Black, Shiels, Templeton and Kyle(??) but how did we end up with the likes of Emílson Cribari did someone spot him and recommend the player?

I'm fairly certain we were linked with him last year.

You will not see another Jelavic in Scottish Football though, and I would disagree on the other 2.

The game up here can't support those type of wages and Green should be applauded for take the first step back to sanity.

naismith was our best player.

celtic can support them no problem at all. why cant we? are they a bigger club? or do we need a bigger stadium?

naismith was our best player.

celtic can support them no problem at all. why cant we? are they a bigger club? or do we need a bigger stadium?

I would say they can afford such players just now,but the standard of players coming to Scotland will decline and they will see that in the next year or two

I would say they can afford such players just now,but the standard of players coming to Scotland will decline and they will see that in the next year or two

people have been saying that for a while. i have yet to see it mate. there are absolutely no signs of them lowering the quality or depth of their squad.