Green plans Rangers wage cap

mate that is the bampot who is obsessed with telling lies about rangers. the club are taking action against him. :thup:

That is my point though, he's trying to say it's not viable to run the club, so that would suggest £5.2m is a higher estimate? Perhaps my logic is wrong ;)

Celtic have 3 squads worth of players. We can't afford to try to match that.. it's ludicrous. Let them run themselves into the financial wall. We should have 1 25 man squad (pref with at least 5 homegrown youths) then another reserve team to develop players and cover injuries/suspensions when required.

Paying £30m to have 2/3 full squads is absolutely mental, especially in Scotland where there is no money in the game.

this is the point though, they are not doing that. they are able to sustain that size of squad. i do agree it is top heavy for scotland but that strength in depth and numbers will ensure they are stronger than everyone else and last the pace when the rest fall away.

mate that is the bampot who is obsessed with telling lies about rangers. the club are taking action against him. :thup:

does this dhim who writes this website actually have a paid job? if not where does he get his income from ? phil 3 names too? shouldn't this be getting investigated ?

first of all thats the blog thats had court action against it today by the club,. but anyway green says we are currently at 7.5 million. your estimate of 12 million is only another 8 players on 10k a week. would that win the spl. i have my doubts,

I think another 8 players should be more than enough strength for us to win the SPL. I would also agree with others that this would take meticulous scouting and not just buying players based on how well-known they are which we seem to do. Celtic beat us by signing unknown gems. We sign well-known has beens who are looking for an easy ride out of football.

this is the point though, they are not doing that. they are able to sustain that size of squad. i do agree it is top heavy for scotland but that strength in depth and numbers will ensure they are stronger than everyone else and last the pace when the rest fall away.

Aye, but they are lying about attendances.. who knows what else they are lying about? Didn't Lawwell say they had to cut costs last year?

the tax payer will have to pay it. gcc are going to have it fixed before the c/wealth games come.

It's not GCC's stadium. There would be an outcry the length & breadth of this country if a club got taxpayers money to do this.The opening ceremony could easily be moved.

No m8 as I understand things, it's going back nearly 20 years as to how it got safety certificates in the first place. Remember the old CP with the smallish jungle ? it was small for safety reasons with entrances/exits around cemetery at rear. There was of course larger terraces behind goals.The old board said rebuilding CP would be difficult & started looking at other sites as u may recall. Then this 60,000 stadium got built, albeit on the cheap. Who approved it? say no more