Leggat - Rangers Take Legal Action

Paul McConnville has been found guilty on at least two occassions on several seperate charges by the Law Society Scotland. Currently, his license to practise has been suspended for 10 years.

In between his support for Albion Rovers(stop laughing at the back) and staring in wonderment at the opening batting skills of Alisdair Cook(you've been told), Paul volunteers his services to the various Citizen Advice Bureaus in Lanarkshire.

To be really considered as a bona fide hater of all things Rangers, there is the demanding prerequisite of FANTASY! Phil, Roy, McNally, ................. and Paul continually walk around with the BeeGees soundtrack echoing around their rancid craniums.

To be really considered as a bona fide hater of all things Rangers, there is the demanding prerequisite of FANTASY! Phil, Roy, McNally, ................. and Paul continually walk around with the BeeGees soundtrack echoing around their rancid craniums.

What Bee Gees soundtrack? I agree with everything else though.

This is an interesting development and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

For a start it kind of legitimises the fellow McConville, who until now was an obscure Rangers obsessed blogger. Had we served an injunction on an established mainstream media outlet (and maybe we still will) that would be one thing but guys like McConville and indeed Leggat are the electronic version of a fanzine. I'm surprised the club feels they need to do this.

That's either an increasing acceptance and awareness of the power of 'bloggers' and their role influencing the media today, an over-reaction by the club or a further attempt to 'play to the gallery' by Rangers directors.

Paul McConnville has been found guilty on at least two occassions on several seperate charges by the Law Society Scotland. Currently, his license to practise has been suspended for 10 years.

In between his support for Albion Rovers(stop laughing at the back) and staring in wonderment at the opening batting skills of Alisdair Cook(you've been told), Paul volunteers his services to the various Citizen Advice Bureaus in Lanarkshire.

Are you sure his licence to practice has been suspended ? I thought he was barred from acting as a partner or without supervision or somesuch - didnt think his licence had been suspended in totality.

This is an interesting development and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

For a start it kind of legitimises the fellow McConville, who until now was an obscure Rangers obsessed blogger. Had we served an injunction on an established mainstream media outlet (and maybe we still will) that would be one thing but guys like McConville and indeed Leggat are the electronic version of a fanzine. I'm surprised the club feels they need to do this.

That's either an increasing acceptance and awareness of the power of 'bloggers' and their role influencing the media today, an over-reaction by the club or a further attempt to 'play to the gallery' by Rangers directors.

Why should they ignore what basically comes down to slander?