Breaking news: BTC - Rangers appeal successful

Yeah the admin was caused by CW not paying PAYE and NIC nothing to do with the big tax case

Aside from ... due to the EBT case looming large, no-one would want to deal with us (credits/loans), Lloyds trying to get rid of us in no-time ... and we (thus) were sold to a criminal.

Hence, the liquidators et al should go out and discern the criminal machination behind the take-over, so Rangers' name will be cleaned from this.

Can I be first to ask... does this mean that they cannot touch our feekin trophies now? Or is will this hold any sway with the feekers looking into that? Surely this gives us more than a leg to stand on?

I reckon they will still try. Their investigation is 'independent' apparently. Although I do now wonder if that is why it has been delayed...

Can I be first to ask... does this mean that they cannot touch our feekin trophies now? Or is will this hold any sway with the feekers looking into that? Surely this gives us more than a leg to stand on?

The thing is that those reviewing it are not law or tax people. They are handpicked SPL chaps and still on a witch hunt. Certain is that one (legal) leg was just pulled though ...

BBC in shock 3rd spot for this breaking news!!!

Can I be first to ask... does this mean that they cannot touch our feekin trophies now?

The SPL's investigation is about side letters/contract being issued & not disclosed to the relevant bodies. The outcome of the BTC has no connection. However, it will cast a fair amount of doubt over the SPL's claims. If Rangers were guilt of mishandling the EBTs, logic would dictated that they could have handled the extra payment disclosures wrongly as well. However, the tribunal appears to confirm that the EBT were handled correctly, so logic could dictate that we handled everything else correctly....