Breaking news: BTC - Rangers appeal successful

I think I know what one it will be!

They'll go aggressive and against players. They'll attempt to find ex-Rangers players who are affected by this and use them for interviews on how they 'were misled by the club, how disappointed they are and how after their loyal service this is a big slap in the face.' Plus tonnes of dirty 'secrets' no doubt and how Rangers is really a hateful club BLAH FUCKING BLAH.

I bet they are trawling around already.

Surely the SPL can't claim we were paying dual contracts when the court has stated all payments were loans?

No they can't. But they will try to claim Rangers deliberately concealed the paperwork from them which goes against their rules, giving them options to punish us.

Would be a fine then, they can't strip titles.

That's what I'm thinking. What would be the precedent for stripping titles? there isn't any. It would be a completely overblown punishment. Especially since it appears that it doesn't apply to all players. What if a player only played once? Does that count towards taking a title?

Complete nonsense. Fine & maybe another registration embargo?

Rangers debt used to be in the order of £80m.

Murray reduced it to round about £20m.

This amount of debt is manageable for a club like Rangers - so why did Murray sell to Whyte and why was nobody else interested in buying?

Because we and everybody else had been told that the Big Tax Case was a foregone conclusion and that Rangers would end up owing HMRC £95m. Murray got cold feet, knowing that he couldn't possibly come up with £95m, he panicked and chucked away the club like a hot potato.

Turns out that wasn't true and there was no need to sell to Whyte after all.

So Whyte bought us and ran us into the ground and put the company that ran the club for 113 years into liquidation.

Have I missed anything here?