Jings - Leggoland

The banners were organised on a web-site owned by an RST board member. andy smilie organised them and has nothing to do with ff, the were probably publicised on there

The banners were/are racist despite your continued weak denials. people can decide that for themselves

Mr Dingwall may or may not be making money from RST initiatvies but the perception among huge swathes of the support is that he is doing so. Hence my questioning the wisdom of his continued involvement. perception without a jot of evidence this despite a swathe of ex board members being out there who hate him isn't very convincing. i doubt you could get more than 5 people to say it was true and pass a lie detector test personally but you never know.

A 30% YOY rise in membership is hugely impressive. I look forward to next year's accounts showing a similar rise. given events at a guess 30% will be low but i have no figures so people must treat that as my best guess

We may well discuss these matters in weeks/months to come. I certainly won't stop doing so just because you happen to disagree with me. i do hope you have some evidence or a stronger argument next time for everyones sake.

just my thoughts.

In all honesty I find neither your username nor the banners to be offensive but then I'm not out looking for something to be offended at.

Carlos Bocanegra found the banners offensive. Is he a conspiracy theorist or a Mark Dingwall hater?

I'm sure any money he made was just "resting in his account".

There are only two people in the RST with any access to money. Me and the Treasurer. Of course, I'm posting this from my house in France which I bought with £93K of Gersave money.:whistle:

Did you see the banners for Bill Ing or for the German bidder? Jesus wept. Bone cutting stuff!

The anti-American sentiment in the banners was ill-advised, superfluous and hurtful. It caused Rangers FC great embarrassment.

If you seek to deny that, you're being mendacious.

And with that, I bid you adieu.

The anti-American sentiment in the banners was ill-advised, superfluous and hurtful. It caused Rangers FC great embarrassment.

If you seek to deny that, you're being mendacious.

And with that, I bid you adieu.

Personally I think you're clutching at straws and sound like the other lot.

All the best!