Union Bears Statement - Boycott

And if we do travel up in our thousands and the team still loses the match , the whole of Scottish football will be laughing at us again , and know that any threats of boycotts ect are empty threats .. it would be open season on us again.

good post, you are spot on.

And if we do travel up in our thousands and the team still loses the match , the whole of Scottish football will be laughing at us again , and know that any threats of boycotts ect are empty threats .. it would be open season on us again.

They're going to be laughing at us anyway if Charles Green & his gaffers take the ticket allocation because fans will buy the tickets and go to Tannadice meaning we can't even organise a match boycott. It's got epic fail written all over it unfortunately and if I'm right about that, it would probably be better if UB, TBO & other leading groups just went to the game and made so much noise that the Arab tinks can't be heard.

Making an assumption on the outcome of the game based on attendance or non attendance of fans.

My assumption was on Rangers fans attending the game win or lose. A non attendance is risky to the fact we lose the game because of the obvious, referee decisions on crowd reactions young 'Gers losing the plot because of again crowd reactions, this game is a big step forward if you'd rather not be there to push us on then that will help the opposition no doubt.

Pushing for a boycott might harm them but it wont help our team and I'm exasperated at your agenda.

They're going to be laughing at us anyway if Charles Green & his gaffers take the ticket allocation because fans will buy the tickets and go to Tannadice meaning we can't even organise a match boycott. It's got epic fail written all over it unfortunately and if I'm right about that, it would probably be better if UB, TBO & other leading groups just went to the game and made so much noise that the Arab tinks can't be heard.

Aye that's all true, the fan groups should have took more time and tried to get the club to back the boycott and refuse the allocation before going public with statements.

Aye that's all true, the fan groups should have took more time and tried to get the club to back the boycott and refuse the allocation before going public with statements.

Premature ejaculation...I mentioned that in another thread. How f**kin' stupid can one get? btw I suffer from that to.:flash: aw shite there you go:facepalm:

My assumption was on Rangers fans attending the game win or lose. A non attendance is risky to the fact we lose the game because of the obvious, referee decisions on crowd reactions young 'Gers losing the plot because of again crowd reactions, this game is a big step forward if you'd rather not be there to push us on then that will help the opposition no doubt.

Pushing for a boycott might harm them but it wont help our team and I'm exasperated at your agenda.

Actually the only certainty is that a full boycott would harm DU. Not that it "might".

Attendance of our fans may or may not.

Your agenda is equally perplexing as its about more than just one little game. Its about sending a statement to the rest of Scottish football, the SPL and the sponsors.

The rest of us are several times more exasperated at your failure to see or even acknowledge the bigger picture.

5k Bears at the game wouldn't ensure a win on the park; it might help but then it might not, just like the crowd didn't help when we lost to QOS or ICT.

Not one single Bear attending the game, though, sends a message of deafening proportions to our haters in the SPL: "Don't fuck with our team or we will help ensure you go bust."

The outcome of the game means next to nothing here, the principle far outweighs the benefit of a Cup run.